Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doctor Comes Back From Vacation Tomorrow.......
My rehab doctor that was on the rehab floor at Children's when I woke up from a coma and that I've continued to meet with over the years gets back from vacation tomorrow.

It's only important because his approval is one of the last pieces that we need before my family gives the OK for the stem cell treatment in Thailand.

Not exactly expecting him to respond tomorrow because he's just getting back from vacation and probably has a million other things to do, but he's been great anytime I've asked for advice or his reassurance on anything, so I'm hoping he gives the OK soon so my family is ok with it.

Please keep me in your prayers because this could be real!
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2018, 08:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: My rehab doctor that was on the rehab floor at Children's when I woke up from a coma and that I've continued to meet with over the years gets back from vacation tomorrow.

It's only important because his approval is one of the last pieces that we need before my family gives the OK for the stem cell treatment in Thailand.

Not exactly expecting him to respond tomorrow because he's just getting back from vacation and probably has a million other things to do, but he's been great anytime I've asked for advice or his reassurance on anything, so I'm hoping he gives the OK soon so my family is ok with it.

Please keep me in your prayers because this could be real!

Pick him up at the airport and have a discussion.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-01-2018, 09:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Pick him up at the airport and have a discussion.

Thought about it but don't know what airpot he is flying into.

If it's the Cincinnati airport, that's actually in KY about 10 minutes from me.
Reply/Quote