Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Bengals @ 49ers Week #15 get flexed out of SNF?
If so, to CBS or FOX? It can only be flexed to 4:05 on FOX or 4:25 on CBS>
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 08:38 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: If so, to CBS or FOX? It can only be flexed to 4:05 on FOX or 4:25 on CBS>

Probably to CBS at 4:25 and the Broncos at Steelers goes to Sunday night.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 09:05 AM)car91 Wrote: Probably to CBS at 4:25 and the Broncos at Steelers goes to Sunday night.

I'd say you're probably right.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I hope so.
Reply/Quote
I think there's a rule somewhere that says a team can only be on during primetime so many times and the Steelers are at their limit. So, if there isn't a more compelling game, it'll stay the way it is.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 12:21 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I think there's a rule somewhere that says a team can only be on during primetime so many times and the Steelers are at their limit. So, if there isn't a more compelling game, it'll stay the way it is.

There's plenty more compelling games. 

Bears vs. Vikings, Texans vs. Colts, Panthers vs. Giants, Packers vs. Raiders, and of course Steelers vs. Broncos.

I sure hope we get flexed out of primetime. We don't need that.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 12:52 PM)clevelandsdad Wrote: There's plenty more compelling games. 

Bears vs. Vikings, Texans vs. Colts, Panthers vs. Giants, Packers vs. Raiders, and of course Steelers vs. Broncos.

I sure hope we get flexed out of primetime. We don't need that.

I say bring the prime time on. We need it week 15 just a couple weeks till playoffs, we need to get adjusted to prime time. Imo
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
Why would NBC take away a game with one of the best teams in the league?
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 08:38 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: If so, to CBS or FOX? It can only be flexed to 4:05 on FOX or 4:25 on CBS>

idk they just show'd the 2-8 vs 3-7 MNF
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 01:24 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: idk they just show'd the 2-8 vs 3-7 MNF

Is ESPN allowed to flex games? I don't believe they are ... Could be mistaken though
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 01:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Why would NBC take away a game with one of the best teams in the league?

Because they're playing one of the worst teams in the league?
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
You cant flex Monday night games so that answers that question and as far as our SNF game vs San Fran I'd bet any money it gets flexed as it should bc the world
Doesn't wanna see that thrashing only us here do
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
If flexed my bet is it goes to CBS to replace one of these (CBS can protect 1).
DEN v. PIT (CBS)
HOUS v. IND (CBS)
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I would guess HOU vs IND.

Playoff implications there for the AFCS
Reply/Quote
I hope not.

The more prime-time games this team plays the more they will get used to it and hopefully start to reverse their record under the lights. They need to be force fed not coddled.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 02:41 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I would guess HOU vs IND.

Playoff implications there for the AFCS

Pretty sure that will be the one CBS protects for their National game.

Also, up until this year the game could only be flexed to CBS (visiting team's affilate).
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 02:52 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: I hope not.

The more prime-time games this team plays the more they will get used to it and hopefully start to reverse their record under the lights. They need to be force fed not coddled.

That's what I'm saying. You don't run from a bully ( prime time) , you face it head on. 
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
I thought there was a rule that says when an NFC team is playing an AFC team CBS covers the game when played in the NFC site and Fox covers if it's played at the AFC site. In this case it would be on CBS. Maybe that rule doesn't pertain to flexed out games.
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 03:01 PM)BengalRed Wrote: I thought there was a rule that says when an NFC team is playing an AFC team CBS covers the game when played in the NFC site and Fox covers if it's played at the AFC site. In this case it would be on CBS. Maybe that rule doesn't pertain to flexed out games.

dont think thats the case... I always though the same but Bengals Hosting Rams was on Fox not CBS
Reply/Quote
(12-02-2015, 03:41 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: dont think thats the case... I always though the same but Bengals Hosting Rams was on Fox not CBS
That's what I said. Fox covered the game in Cincy (AFC site). So CBS should cover the game in SF (NFC site)
Reply/Quote