Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Does Biden Have Positive Approval Rating Anywhere?
Even left-wing outlets, like CNN Politics, have Biden's approval rating at 39%, with his handling of the economy and inflation even lower than that at 30% and 25%.

Yahoo! News has him at a 36% approval rating.

CNBC has him at one point lower than Trump's lowest approval rating,

Does Biden have a positive approval rating anywhere?

Even people on here have said that they still would vote for Biden over Trump because Trump hurt their feelings, so will people ever stop voting on emotions?
Reply/Quote
Do people on here actually say the only reason they voted for Biden is because Trump hurt their feelings?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 07:18 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Do people on here actually say the only reason they voted for Biden is because Trump hurt their feelings?

Well, you could see it that way since no matter what the thread topic, Trump seems to be brought to the forefront of the discussion. And, since Biden sucks so bad, many who voted for him refuse to take responsibility that they only voted for him because he wasn’t Trump. Sooo…. Yes, I believe B-Rad may be on to something. To answer your question directly, yes they do. However, not verbally.

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 07:54 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well, you could see it that way since no matter what the thread topic, Trump seems to be brought to the forefront of the discussion. And, since Biden sucks so bad, many who voted for him refuse to take responsibility that they only voted for him because he wasn’t Trump. Sooo…. Yes, I believe B-Rad may be on to something. To answer your question directly, yes they do. However, not verbally.

Except literally everyone has said that they voted for Biden because he wasn't Trump.

Nobody is hiding that.

They also go on to say that they didn't vote Trump because the guy was absolute dog shit at his job.
Reply/Quote
Biden is without a doubt the worst president in US history. Be careful what you wish for.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 07:54 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well, you could see it that way since no matter what the thread topic, Trump seems to be brought to the forefront of the discussion. And, since Biden sucks so bad, many who voted for him refuse to take responsibility that they only voted for him because he wasn’t Trump. Sooo…. Yes, I believe B-Rad may be on to something. To answer your question directly, yes they do. However, not verbally.

And people who didn't vote for Obama were just racists. 

Anyways, 2024 is probably going to be Newsome and DeSantis so we may as well be arguing Charlie Frye vs Derrick Anderson here. 
Reply/Quote
Out of all the presidents we have had over the last 6 years. He is #1.

There is just something about serial sexual assaulter pathological lying conmen traitors that really grinds my gears.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 08:37 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Out of all the presidents we have had over the last 6 years. He is #1.

There is just something about serial sexual assaulter pathological lying conmen traitors that really grinds my gears.

If Biden leaves when he's voted out and doesn't attempt to dismantle our democracy I see him as at least having one person saving him from the bottom of the piss bucket. 

A president can only affect you so much via incompetence. 
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 08:19 AM)Nately120 Wrote: And people who didn't vote for Obama were just racists. 

Anyways, 2024 is probably going to be Newsome and DeSantis so we may as well be arguing Charlie Frye vs Derrick Anderson here. 

The reference was not arguing a point as much as an observation. And believe me when I say this is not directly towards you, but I kind of chuckle when Trump is mentioned in threads where he doesn't belong. Some people seriously suffer Post Trump Stress Disorder and it shows.

As for the mention of racists, there is a huge amount of racism in this country and the democratic party should be ashamed. But I think you may have said that in your Obama sentence.

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 12:18 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: The reference was not arguing a point as much as an observation. And believe me when I say this is not directly towards you, but I kind of chuckle when Trump is mentioned in threads where he doesn't belong. Some people seriously suffer Post Trump Stress Disorder and it shows.

I think one would have to be pretty willfully ignorant to conclude that the main issue people of all political affiliations have against Trump is that he is mean and hurts their feelings. 

That's my point.  But hey, if being a jerk lost Trump the 2020 election I don't see how he's going to win in 2024. He's still a big meanie and we don't like that, clearly. 
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 08:37 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Out of all the presidents we have had over the last 6 years. He is #1.

I know, right? You would think all the videos showing him groping little girls and sniffing them would have alerted voters that Biden was a pedophile. But, in his mind, maybe he thinks its normal? I mean, since his mind thinks like a 6yr old, then he probably thinks he belongs with 6yr old's, who knows? But yes, he definitely has a problem. 

I get the lying part too. I don't think I've seen him tell 1 single truth about anything. I don't know about traitor though. I mean, Yes, he did personally have his hand in killing soldiers in Afghanistan while also giving, what was it, 86 Billion dollars worth of military to the Taliban at the same time? I bet all the women there just love him to death, literally. And I guess you have a case of him being a traitor due to his lethargically approach to the US economy or begging other countries to produce more oil because he mindlessly hurt our industry with a swipe of a pen. Seems like everything he does makes other countries stronger and the US weaker. So, yeah, your mention of him being a traitor can be justified, but still a little harsh. 

Shit, I forgot he wants to take away the rights of Americans to bear arms. Now that is what you call being a traitor. Damn good point Nati. I'm all in on your convictions.

Reply/Quote
Polls and numbers are funny things, but Biden is POTUS during the worst inflation in forever so I can see him polling poorly.

For perspective here are some of the past high and low polling for presidents during their terms:

https://ropercenter.cornell.edu/presidential-approval/highslows

[Image: 1.jpg]

[Image: 2.jpg]
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 01:10 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Shit, I forgot he wants to take away the rights of Americans to bear arms. Now that is what you call being a traitor. Damn good point Nati. I'm all in on your convictions.

The only political party that doesn't support this sort of thing libertarian party, so unless you're absolutely nuts for white-bread Jesus in your politics, I suggest you look 'em up.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 12:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I think one would have to be pretty willfully ignorant to conclude that the main issue people of all political affiliations have against Trump is that he is mean and hurts their feelings. 

That's my point.  But hey, if being a jerk lost Trump the 2020 election I don't see how he's going to win in 2024. He's still a big meanie and we don't like that, clearly. 

I think you underestimate the Cyclopean failure the Biden admin and the left have left the American people in just 1.5yrs (Damn, seems like much longer).

Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 01:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think you underestimate the Cyclopean failure the Biden admin and the left have left the American people in just 1.5yrs (Damn, seems like much longer).

Yea but that is talking right now, the idea of this thread is that people voted for Biden because Trump was mean and hurt their feelings.  What is Trump doing to fix this to ensure he doesn't lose for the same reason in 2024?
Reply/Quote

The only reason Trump keeps coming up in Biden threads (also known as Brad Threads, since he's the only one who makes threads about Biden) is because at the end of each post, he almost always prompts something along the lines of "Do you liberals miss Trump yet?!?!"

Which, you know....obviously we don't. Not because he hurt our feelings. It more has to do with the fact that his election and subsequent unqualified judge appointments set back women's rights 50 years (and could potentially set back gay rights and maybe even contraception access as well), he gave tax cuts to rich people and corporations, he is against clean energy in any form and that he keeps trying to subvert democracy. He has other policy issues, but those are 4 big ones.

Sure, he's also a racist, misogynistic piece of shit who lies more often than he breaths, but those are all kind of tangential. If he was all those things but actually helped people I wouldn't mind it so much. But with his bad policies and beliefs, his awful personality is kind of just the cherry on top of the garbage sundae that is Donald J. Trump.
Reply/Quote
Why aren't republicans sorry they sold out their entire party to a guy who can't beat an 80 year old career schlub like Joe Biden?
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 01:56 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Why aren't republicans sorry they sold out their entire party to a guy who can't beat an 80 year old career schlub like Joe Biden?

Cognitive decline.

Like they say - every accusation is an admission.
Reply/Quote
(07-20-2022, 01:17 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think you underestimate the Cyclopean failure the Biden admin and the left have left the American people in just 1.5yrs (Damn, seems like much longer).
I'm hoping people see it but, like I keep saying, the country is filled with a bunch of snowflakes that vote based on emotion.
(07-20-2022, 01:21 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Yea but that is talking right now, the idea of this thread is that people voted for Biden because Trump was mean and hurt their feelings.  What is Trump doing to fix this to ensure he doesn't lose for the same reason in 2024?
He doesn't have to do anything because Biden is screwing us so bad that people that have even two brain cells to rub together are realizing how screwed we are under Biden and the Democrats.

I'm pretty sure the red wave that's coming in November will further prove that.
(07-20-2022, 01:44 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: The only reason Trump keeps coming up in Biden threads (also known as Brad Threads, since he's the only one who makes threads about Biden) is because at the end of each post, he almost always prompts something along the lines of "Do you liberals miss Trump yet?!?!"

Which, you know....obviously we don't. Not because he hurt our feelings. It more has to do with the fact that his election and subsequent unqualified judge appointments set back women's rights 50 years (and could potentially set back gay rights and maybe even contraception access as well), he gave tax cuts to rich people and corporations, he is against clean energy in any form and that he keeps trying to subvert democracy. He has other policy issues, but those are 4 big ones.

Sure, he's also a racist, misogynistic piece of shit who lies more often than he breaths, but those are all kind of tangential. If he was all those things but actually helped people I wouldn't mind it so much. But with his bad policies and beliefs, his awful personality is kind of just the cherry on top of the garbage sundae that is Donald J. Trump.

And you play right into it with bashing Trump on things that are untrue.

How is he racist? Because he wants to protect our southern border?

Another fail.

Or is he racist because, under his presidency, black unemployment and black poverty reached record lows, black household median incomes rose 4,000, black household ownership rose 47%, passed sweeping criminal-justice reform, or helped to strengthen historically black colleges and universities?

Another fail.

Also, a woman has a "right" to kill a baby that she played a 50% role in producing? 

Anyways, if you had the slightest idea of what you were talking about, you'd know that the judges did their jobs and followed the constitution, which is their job to do, and found that the constitution doesn't have the power to rule on abortion and made it a state matter. So the judges he appointed are following the law of the land, and you have a problem with that and that's Trump's fault?

You're proving my point of the thread and what everyone above you bashed me for saying: that people just wrongfully blame everything on Trump and voted based off of emotion.
Reply/Quote
Biden has been pretty useless for decades, but I'll vote for him again in 2024 because the alternative will be even worse AGAIN, looking like either a complete lunatic in Trump or a complete buffoon in DeSantis. 

It's frustrating as hell that the 2024 election will be the 3rd in a row that I have nothing but turds to pick from. But when it comes down to it, I'm going with the Democratic side (even though I have my issues with them as well) because they're much more in line with where I'm currently at, and the Republicans have lost their collective goddamn minds over the last few years. 
Reply/Quote