Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 1.8 Average
Does Biden have early stage dementia?
First, let me state I think no way Joe Biden ends up running again for a second term. I think he will be dumped by the Democratic party by. the end of 2023.

My mother had dementia that started when she was 79 years old. She died at age 82. She fooled us a lot early on when we visited her. Maybe we wanted to believe she was OK, so we never asked her questions. She would smile and use her charm when we visited her. Hi, I am so glad to see you. How have you been? She would never address my wife, grand children or me by name.  She had some better days but 3 things were here her tell.
1. She would just smile when asked a question. Biden does that a lot.
2. She had major balance issues and at times shuffled her feet when walking.
3. She had major memory issues. My brother was retired so he visited her almost everyday. He communicated with us when he visited how she was doing. Within minutes of my visit with Mom, she would ask me how he was doing. Then she would say he had not come and visited her a long time. I knew he was just there the previous 3 days.

Biden has all of these traits. Lately, it appears he is digressing. Doing short interviews and then shuffling off before interview is over. He says Beau died in the Iraq war, we know he died of cancer. He ended a briefing with "God Save the Queen" and the queen is dead. Are the gaffes or a major medical issue?

I am not trying to be cruel, but based on my experience with my mother, he has many symptoms of dementia. I may be wrong, but I may be correct. If so, it is cruel for Democrats to parade him in front of the world as his mind deteriorates right in front of eyes.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/dementia/symptoms-causes/syc-20352013

Above is a reference to look at.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Probably yes, just like Reagan.

He really shouldn't be running for another term.
Reply/Quote
he for sure aint all there. i dont think he has been for years being honest. no way he should be leading the freeworld when i doubt he even knows whats happening most of the time
Reply/Quote
Oh nevermind him that’s just grampa, reaching into his pocket to give the country a Werther’s.
Reply/Quote
I think some of the folks on this message board sure as shit have it.

This has been discussed ad nauseum; put your armchair doctorates away.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 09:46 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: I think some of the folks on this message board sure as shit have it.

This has been discussed ad nauseum; put your armchair doctorates away.

The POTUS stumbles and fumbles each day. So, yes each time he does it reinforces our country has a President with dementia and US senator from Pennsylvania also with an extreme medical condition. 

If I were a Democratic congressman, I would vote to impeach him now. Fetterman should also be impeached.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 10:52 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The POTUS stumbles and fumbles each day. So, yes each time he does it reinforces our country has a President with dementia and US senator from Pennsylvania also with an extreme medical condition. 

If I were a Democratic congressman, I would vote to impeach him now. Fetterman should also be impeached.

Curious, I don't recall you calling for impeachment over GW or Trump's stumbles and fumbles.

I wonder what makes Biden so different. I mean, I Don't because the answer is fairly obvious in toDay's political climate.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
Geee, That Biden dude sounds like a horrible person completely lost. I guess his opponents should rejoice he's the candidate because it seems like anyone is going to win against him.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 10:52 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: The POTUS stumbles and fumbles each day. So, yes each time he does it reinforces our country has a President with dementia and US senator from Pennsylvania also with an extreme medical condition. 

There is no mechanism to impeach members of Congress. With a 2/3 vote a Senator may be removed because of criminal activity but not for illness. But don’t hold your breath it isn’t happening for either the President nor Senator Fetterman.

Senator Fetterman has a speech problem he does not have a cognitive issue. A speech issue that can be overcome with technology. Are you implying that people with disabilities are incapable of doing their jobs?

The Constitution says a President may be impeached for committing a high crime or misdemeanor. Possibly having dementia does not falll under either category. And despite their on going efforts to find one, Republicans don’t have a crime for which they can impeach Biden either.

The 25th amendment can be invoked by the VP and the cabinet but that sill requires a 2/3rds vote by both the House and Senate to complete.

And I assure you that barring a major catastrophe, no one is invoking the 25th prior to the 2024 election.

Personally, I think the person who may have early dementia surrounded by competent people is far less dangerous for this country than the narcissistic sociopath who surrounds himself with incompetent sycophantic yes men running for the other side

If for some reason President Biden is unable to continue, then I look for to a history making President Kamala Harris

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(07-07-2023, 07:52 AM)pally Wrote: There is no mechanism to impeach members of Congress.  With a 2/3 vote a Senator may be removed because of criminal activity but not for illness.  But don’t hold your breath it isn’t happening for either the President nor Senator Fetterman.

Senator Fetterman has a speech problem he does not have a cognitive issue.  A speech issue that can be overcome with technology.  Are you implying that people with disabilities are incapable of doing their jobs?

The Constitution says a President may be impeached for committing a high crime or misdemeanor.  Possibly having dementia does not falll under either category.  And despite their on going efforts to find one, Republicans don’t have a crime for which they can impeach Biden either.

The 25th amendment can be invoked by the VP and the cabinet but that sill requires a 2/3rds vote by both the House and Senate to complete.  

And I assure you that barring a major catastrophe, no one is invoking the 25th prior to the 2024 election.

Personally, I think the person who may have early dementia surrounded by competent people is far less dangerous for this country than the narcissistic sociopath who surrounds himself with incompetent sycophantic yes men running for the other side

If for some reason President Biden is unable to continue, then I look for to a history making President Kamala Harris

I guess you missed one of his last attempts to introduce Biden. Two leaders of the Democratic party, both have issues. I have no issue with anyone with a disability who can perform their job at the highest level, Fetterman has either been in the hospital due to deep depression or is mentally struggling trying to do his job. It is more than a speech impediment, he has issues comprehending and processing information quickly.

Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 07:39 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: First, let me state I think no way Joe Biden ends up running again for a second term. I think he will be dumped by the Democratic party by. the end of 2023.

My mother had dementia that started when she was 79 years old. She died at age 82. She fooled us a lot early on when we visited her. Maybe we wanted to believe she was OK, so we never asked her questions. She would smile and use her charm when we visited her. Hi, I am so glad to see you. How have you been? She would never address my wife, grand children or me by name.  She had some better days but 3 things were here her tell.
1. She would just smile when asked a question. Biden does that a lot.
2. She had major balance issues and at times shuffled her feet when walking.
3. She had major memory issues. My brother was retired so he visited her almost everyday. He communicated with us when he visited how she was doing. Within minutes of my visit with Mom, she would ask me how he was doing. Then she would say he had not come and visited her a long time. I knew he was just there the previous 3 days.

Biden has all of these traits. Lately, it appears he is digressing. Doing short interviews and then shuffling off before interview is over. He says Beau died in the Iraq war, we know he died of cancer. He ended a briefing with "God Save the Queen" and the queen is dead. Are the gaffes or a major medical issue?

I am not trying to be cruel, but based on my experience with my mother, he has many symptoms of dementia. I may be wrong, but I may be correct. If so, it is cruel for Democrats to parade him in front of the world as his mind deteriorates right in front of eyes.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/dementia/symptoms-causes/syc-20352013

Above is a reference to look at.

Sorry about your mother.

My wife's grandmother also had dementia late in life.  It lingered for a decade and she had none of the above symptoms until the last year.  She did have increasing paranoia where she always thought everyone was stealing from her and irrational anger towards people she thought did "something" she didn't like even if she didn't know what it was.  It's why she moved from PA back to her home state.  Years later she became very nice to everyone because, in her words, "she forgot why she was mad at them".  It was another three years after that before she passed away.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(07-06-2023, 09:26 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Oh nevermind him that’s just grampa, reaching into his pocket to give the country a Werther’s.

Werther’s are really good. A bag for each citizen could solve some problems.
Reply/Quote
Short term memory goes 1st. So that is the thing to watch. Someone with dementia tends to refer to their older past memories a lot. Because that is the last part that goes.
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2023, 10:30 AM)Goalpost Wrote: Short term memory goes 1st.  So that is the thing to watch.  Someone with dementia tends to refer to their older past memories a lot.  Because that is the last part that goes.

Interesting. Makes sense.

Reply/Quote

Run better candidates against them then. It's not that hard.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-07-2023, 10:50 AM)jason Wrote: Run better candidates against them then. It's not that hard.

Their guy can't read off a teleprompter (too vain to wear glasses) and can't speak (his teeth loose?).  They gotta come up with SOMETHING to go after Biden with.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Trump: I will also order our government to deny entry to all communists and markers. <a href="https://twitter.com/Acyn?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Acyn</a> <br> <a href="https://t.co/Djh9iiGJuA">pic.twitter.com/Djh9iiGJuA</a></p>&mdash; The Intellectualist (@highbrow_nobrow) <a href="https://twitter.com/highbrow_nobrow/status/1677547892314087424?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">July 8, 2023</a></blockquote> 
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
I'm still waiting for Hillary's Parkinson's Disease, as diagnosed by right-wing pundits in 2016, to finally show up with actual symptoms

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Biden is called gaffe machine for a reason. But I have to say, to me he seems way clearer in his thoughts and statements than Trump ever was.
Reply/Quote
(07-08-2023, 03:45 PM)hollodero Wrote: Biden is called gaffe machine for a reason. But I have to say, to me he seems way clearer in his thoughts and statements than Trump ever was.

Biden seldom speaks longer than 15 minute segments. He rarely takes questions and often when he does he has the questions ahead of time and then calls on liberal media to ask him softball questions. Trump does multiple rallies in the same day traveling and speaking at. times for 1.5 hour speeches. When is the last time Biden did a 1.5 hour speech? Trump never dodges questions and does interviews with liberal press. Biden won't go near Fox News for a 1 hour interview.

Your statement show bias. Trump is very smart and very coherent. Biden is heading to the liberal grave yard politically. I will bet anyone $5000 Joe Biden is not the Democratic nominee in 2024. Biden's record on the economy and liberals saying he is. too old to run will doom him with the party. It does not help him Harris is his running mate. 

Why exactly is the reason Joe is a gaffe machine? I would love to hear how this tactic is winning him approval ratings and dismissing his age as a non issue by ending speeches with "God ave the Queen" and then being lost on stage and having no idea which way to exit.

For the record, I defend Trump because I do feel he has been a target of the FBI, DOJ and the liberal media. If he is guilty, so is Joe Biden, Hillary Clinton and Bill Clinton. I hope DeSantis wins the GOP nomination, but regardless of the GOP POTUS nomination, I hope Tim Scott is the VP chosen.

I would think liberals pray Trump is the nominee, he should be easy to beat in 2024 by even a half dead Joe Biden.

Reply/Quote
(07-08-2023, 12:06 PM)pally Wrote: I'm still waiting for Hillary's Parkinson's Disease, as diagnosed by right-wing pundits in 2016, to finally show up with actual symptoms

I guess I missed anyone saying Hillary had Parkinson's disease. I do recall her being called a crook and Comey confirmed she broke the law in his press conference after a  less than thorough FBI investigation.

Reply/Quote