Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Money Trump Winning In The NFL?
(03-14-2018, 12:54 PM)sandwedge Wrote: My understanding is, with Minnesota his entire contract is guaranteed. Not sure what Arizona or the Jets offered him.

Kirk Cousins has brought a newer NBA trend to the NFL. Don’t be surprised to see Marquee FA push got fully GTD 2-3 year deals. Most of the latter years are fluff anyway and the player is either 1) outplaying their contract or 2) cut. No benifit of the player to keep the fluff years on the contract.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 11:55 AM)Au165 Wrote: No, I don't because it's not worth the smackdown tot he team. The reality is Brady simply doesn't need to, not many other QB wives are also making as much as NFL QB's.

As much as?

Gisele is worth at least 2x as much as Brady.

Guy hit the jackpot. LOL Another reason I hate the guy.
Reply/Quote
(03-14-2018, 02:44 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: As much as?

Gisele is worth at least 2x as much as Brady.

Guy hit the jackpot. LOL Another reason I hate the guy.

It has been thrown out she makes way more than she really does. Most estimates put her more in the $17-$20 Million range so it is similar to most QB's. There was an article a couple years back saying she made $30 Million that a lot of people ran with, but even she refuted that was real. 

Either way she is set.
Reply/Quote
I saw the subject line of this thread "Money Trump Winning" and thought this was gonna end up in Politics and Religion.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote