Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Tough Guy and Biden’s lap dog unhinged.
DeNiro proves the Trump trial had Biden’s fingerprints all over it.

Typical Democrat becomes unhinged when confronted with different points of view at press conference across the street for NY court house.

Is Madonna next threatening to kill Trump?

I thought. Biden campaign was a disaster and hit rock bottom,then comes this moron DeNiro to prove me wrong.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
I just glanced at the title of this thread and figured that dog Biden has at the white house killed someone, or something.
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2024, 04:35 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I just glanced at the title of this thread and figured that dog Biden has at the white house killed someone, or something.

I did too. I was confused lol. I mean, who really cares what Robert De Niro thinks? That goes for the lefties who think this was a good idea, and to the righties who take this serious. It's embarrassing. No different than Trump trotting out Kid Rick or something. It's stupid if Bidens campaign did this. And it would be dumb if Trump did the same. 

Such valuable information, I guess! 
I used to be jmccracky. Or Cracky for short.
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2024, 06:54 PM)jmccracky Wrote: I did too. I was confused lol. I mean, who really cares what Robert De Niro thinks? That goes for the lefties who think this was a good idea, and to the righties who take this serious. It's embarrassing. No different than Trump trotting out Kid Rick or something. It's stupid if Bidens campaign did this. And it would be dumb if Trump did the same. 

Such valuable information, I guess! 

Hey man, leave Kid Rock out of this. Bawitdaba was my hype song the entire season when my Semi-Pro team won the league Championship.  Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2024, 07:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hey man, leave Kid Rock out of this. Bawitdaba was my hype song the entire season when my Semi-Pro team won the league Championship.  Cool

Your name is Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddddddddd!

Reply/Quote
Can a tough guy actually be a lap dog?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-29-2024, 07:15 PM)pally Wrote: Can a tough guy actually be a lap dog?

When he wants some special attention, it probably comes second nature.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2024, 07:04 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Hey man, leave Kid Rock out of this. Bawitdaba was my hype song the entire season when my Semi-Pro team won the league Championship.  Cool

I gotta admit....he do write a catchy tune every once in a while. Lol. Man....just let Kid Rock be Kid Rock and let Robert De Niro be De Niro. People shouldn't get too upset about it lol. 
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2024, 07:27 PM)jmccracky Wrote: I gotta admit....he do write a catchy tune every once in a while. Lol. Man....just let Kid Rock be Kid Rock and let Robert De Niro be De Niro. People shouldn't get too upset about it lol. 

I always get a chuckle out of the stock people put into what celebrities say, unless it is a celebrity saying something they disagree with then it is "shut up and play" or "stick to acting," or whatever. If people would just ignore popular culture like me they wouldn't even know who half of these celebrities are so they wouldn't care about them. LOL
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2024, 07:15 PM)pally Wrote: Can a tough guy actually be a lap dog?

Adopt a dog!

They're awesome!
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2024, 07:58 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I always get a chuckle out of the stock people put into what celebrities say, unless it is a celebrity saying something they disagree with then it is "shut up and play" or "stick to acting," or whatever. If people would just ignore popular culture like me they wouldn't even know who half of these celebrities are so they wouldn't care about them. LOL

Celebrities suck. They really should stay out of politics. Hey, Look at me. You should vote how I say. Geez, what a bunch of egotistical deities. So-to-speak. 

Reply/Quote
(05-29-2024, 07:58 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I always get a chuckle out of the stock people put into what celebrities say, unless it is a celebrity saying something they disagree with then it is "shut up and play" or "stick to acting," or whatever. If people would just ignore popular culture like me they wouldn't even know who half of these celebrities are so they wouldn't care about them. LOL

Haha! I'm just glad they have the freedom to express their opinions. No matter how wrong Kid Rock is. 
Reply/Quote
(05-29-2024, 08:18 PM)jmccracky Wrote: Haha! I'm just glad they have the freedom to express their opinions. No matter how wrong Kid Rock is. 

Well, he did have some impact on ruining the careers of 2 InBev VP's Alissa Heinerscheids and Daniel Blakes. All with a 30-second video. He wasn't the only one, but yeah. It was an example of backlash from wokeism being shoved down people's throats that followed. 

Reply/Quote
(05-29-2024, 08:06 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Celebrities suck. They really should stay out of politics. Hey, Look at me. You should vote how I say. Geez, what a bunch of egotistical deities. So-to-speak. 

I could try to say that the reason I don't pay attention to pop culture or really pay attention to the individual athletes on the teams I root for is because I don't believe in holding these people up on a pedestal so I reject that sort of thing. But the reality is I have just never cared. I do tell people all of the time that I am against naming things after people, though. I think that statues to individuals or naming buildings or streets after them is just asinine. All people are equal and also fallible.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
De Niro came off like an idiot on this one.

Still like a lot of his older movies.
Reply/Quote
(05-30-2024, 07:58 AM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: De Niro came off like an idiot on this one.

Still like a lot of his older movies.

Why wouldn't you like his movies? Man....I still love John Wayne movies, and that dude was about as politically opposite of me as you can get. 

A friend of mine was always about Taylor Swift. He would share pics of her wearing a MAGA hat and quoted her saying Republicans do it better (something like that). Now he can't stand her and hates her music and thinks she is ugly. Before....she was the hottest thing in the world lol. 

And yes.....100% agree that De Niro looked foolish. 
Reply/Quote
In other news, Bill is still waiting on his 50 BJ's as promised from Madonna.
Reply/Quote