Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Our D Do The Money Sign Again?
I realize that Johnny retired the money sign, but does our defense do the money sign again when we sack him or pick him off or force a fumble off of him?

[Image: 635541906397909361-Bengals-Browns-33.JPG]

I think we should just because it ridicules their entire franchise and says "you're a d bag and we own you!"
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 01:28 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I realize that Johnny retired the money sign, but does our defense do the money sign again when we sack him or pick him off or force a fumble off of him?

[Image: 635541906397909361-Bengals-Browns-33.JPG]

I think we should just because it ridicules their entire franchise and says "you're a d bag and we own you!"

No. It's played out and old news.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 01:30 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No. It's played out and old news.

This.....if the Goofball moved on....we should too.  It was epic that one time though....I was having a ball that game.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'm sure someone will do it. Who knows, Johnny may resurrect the stupid thing if/when he's ever good.
Reply/Quote
I didn't understand why they did it last year, thought it was cheesy as hell.
-That which we need most, will be found where we want to visit least.-
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 02:28 AM)Devils Advocate Wrote: I didn't understand why they did it last year, thought it was cheesy as hell.

I loved it because it just said "you're a child."
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 02:32 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I loved it because it just said "you're a child."

About as childish for getting taunting penalties because of it. 

Wasn't necessary last year, even less so this year. Anyone who does it deserves a swift kick in the backside. Do the talking with the play. 
Reply/Quote
God, I hope so.

Cheesy or not, I just love that our defense is having fun out there. And when they do something like that, you know they are having a good time. And that only leads to playing well.
Reply/Quote
I'm indifferent on the subject, but we seem to have some really grouchy old men that need to get some, this is entertainment
Reply/Quote
Played out, and I'm sure they've been told not to by Marvin. At least I hope so.

Remember, the guy has an addiction problem, and that persona and symbol was a failed effort for him to build up false ego. He's more grounded, and I hope we show class by not doing it when we make a play tonight.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 02:20 AM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm sure someone will do it.  Who knows, Johnny may resurrect the stupid thing if/when he's ever good.

Let's hope it's not tonight!
Reply/Quote
I hope Gilberry's next celebration is pulling out a rolled up $20 from his sock and making the motion of snorting a line off the field.
Reply/Quote
I think the Bengals retired the "money sign" the same day Manziel played us.
Reply/Quote
Are some of you dudes hating on the Bengals stealing that boy's trademark gesture? Please, that was badass. Trademark gestures are as bad as catch phrases and people in real life don't have catch phrases. If they do, they deserve to get mocked occasionally.

But...if he no longer does it, there's no sense in us doing it. It just wouldn't feel the same.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 10:03 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Are some of you dudes hating on the Bengals stealing that boy's trademark gesture?  Please, that was badass.  Trademark gestures are as bad as catch phrases and people in real life don't have catch phrases.  If they do, they deserve to get mocked occasionally.
That's what I'm saying!

His persona and ego were so built-up that it made it even more fun to just rub it in his face!  

What made it even better was it's a such a stupid gesture that made him even more of a d bag.

(11-05-2015, 10:03 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: But...if he no longer does it, there's no sense in us doing it.  It just wouldn't feel the same.

I guess you're right here, though.  

Now, it's time to go out and say "playtime's over, SON!" and just punish him.
Reply/Quote
Please don't do the money sign!!
Reply/Quote
I don't really care if they do it or not, Manziel set himself up this with his in your face attitude before he had even set foot on an NFL field. If they want to feed him another serving of humble pie, I don't care...
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 10:32 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I don't really care if they do it or not, Manziel set himself up this with his in your face attitude before he had even set foot on an NFL field. If they want to feed him another serving of humble pie, I don't care...

I don't care either.  But if they do it, I hope they get to do it A LOT!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
Do not care either way if it is done or not by defense.

But hope they have ample opportunities to do so if they chose.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 03:01 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: About as childish for getting taunting penalties because of it. 

Wasn't necessary last year, even less so this year. Anyone who does it deserves a swift kick in the backside. Do the talking with the play. 

I thought it was awesome last year. I dont even care if we got a penalty for it. 

If we did it this year though, it would be kinda lame. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote