Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Our D Do The Money Sign Again?
(11-05-2015, 03:01 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: About as childish for getting taunting penalties because of it. 

Wasn't necessary last year, even less so this year. Anyone who does it deserves a swift kick in the backside. Do the talking with the play. 
This year it would be childish.  They proved their point last year.  Any team that played the Browns that day was going to do it.  Teams were chomping at the bit to get to that guy.  Remember the shit that the Redskins were giving him in the preseason last year?  Manziel comes from money.  Most of the guys on a typical NFL defense do not.  The game was on national TV.  They wanted to knock him down a peg, and embarrass him...  Mission accomplished.  I'm sure that they've moved on.

I think we will see a better performance from Manziel this time.  Not great, but better.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 03:01 AM)CKwi88 Wrote: About as childish for getting taunting penalties because of it. 

we had to let them get 1 first down we arent that cruel
Reply/Quote
Don't think they should. This time they will get flagged for TAUNTING - mark my words
[Image: 2qGWGd.png]
Reply/Quote
Last year, it was the most awesome thing ever. I don't see how some of you were upset about it. I loved it.

This year.... ya there is no point. Just do the Peko belly rub and move on!
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 02:32 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I loved it because it just said "you're a child."

Q4T
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see the Bengals defense pantomime an intervention.

That seems more current and topical for Johnny.
Reply/Quote
As long as they make hay against Football, J. ....
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Interesting paragraph from a Cleveland article:

Manziel has a history of alcohol-fueled incidents dating back to his Texas A&M days, and he was only six months removed from a 10-week stay in an addiction treatment center. At the very least, after admittedly drinking alcohol, Manziel was recklessly driving a vehicle and endangering other motorists while in a confrontation with a drunk passenger who found that confrontation disturbing enough to try to eject herself from a moving car.

Oh, Johnny! Don't ever change.
Reply/Quote
Nah, we should do this

[Image: manziel-drugs-johnny-manziel-gifs.gif]
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Na. That was one of those one time things to "welcome" him to the AFC North. It'd be like a stand-up repeating a joke verbatim cuz the crowd laughed at it the first time.

That being said, I still love watching that game. Maualuga doing it right in his face is still ***** priceless.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 10:00 AM)djs7685 Wrote: I hope Gilberry's next celebration is pulling out a rolled up $20 from his sock and making the motion of snorting a line off the field.

Now that's a celebration i'd love to see.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
So who is mailing the bottle of booze to johnny? or sending it to his hotel room? will they even stay the night?
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 11:39 AM)jason Wrote: I think we will see a better performance from Manziel this time.  Not great, but better.

It couldn't hardly be worse
Reply/Quote
If he doesn't do it, then there is no reason for the defense to do it. There are plenty of other celebrations that can be done to mock him and convey the "we own you" sentiment Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 03:09 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Now that's a celebration i'd love to see.

Someone needs to get a hold of the defensive linemen and give them some new suggestions. Taunting penalties won't matter once we're up 30 on those bums. I've never been so confident in a prediction and this game isn't going to be close.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 10:03 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Are some of you dudes hating on the Bengals stealing that boy's trademark gesture?  Please, that was badass.  Trademark gestures are as bad as catch phrases and people in real life don't have catch phrases.  If they do, they deserve to get mocked occasionally.

But...if he no longer does it, there's no sense in us doing it.  It just wouldn't feel the same.

I get what you're saying, but it reminds me of JJ Watt still bringing up the Mettenberger "selfie" feud crap some year or two later.  It also reminds me of the time years ago when my friend starting ending sentences with "yo" to make fun of some guy and then he ended up doing it so much that he became as bad, if not worse than the original offender.

I somewhat predict that even if Johnny Fartball never does the money sign again it will live on by those who imitate, support, and mock him.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 04:31 PM)djs7685 Wrote: Someone needs to get a hold of the defensive linemen and give them some new suggestions. Taunting penalties won't matter once we're up 30 on those bums. I've never been so confident in a prediction and this game isn't going to be close.

think mccarron gets some playing time? once dalton is tired of running up the score?
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 11:39 AM)jason Wrote: This year it would be childish.  They proved their point last year.  Any team that played the Browns that day was going to do it.  Teams were chomping at the bit to get to that guy.  Remember the shit that the Redskins were giving him in the preseason last year?  Manziel comes from money.  Most of the guys on a typical NFL defense do not.  The game was on national TV.  They wanted to knock him down a peg, and embarrass him...  Mission accomplished.  I'm sure that they've moved on.

I think we will see a better performance from Manziel this time.  Not great, but better.

I'm no Johnny Fartball fan, but I'll say the DC Squad making fun of and/or harassing him was a bit of a joke because they were coming off a 3-13 season.  Talk about not being able to pick on someone your own size.  3-13 teams don't have the right to mock anyone, not even someone who is begging for it.
Reply/Quote
(11-05-2015, 04:37 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: think mccarron gets some playing time? once dalton is tired of running up the score?

He should get playing time because he is a winner. Duh.
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I'm guessing we'll see it at least once in the game.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote