Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Trey Adams have a Chance to Slip to 2nd Round?
(12-11-2019, 12:11 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I don't go to a single source for the draft.

I check the following and compare notes because no one site is 100% right:
- Walter Football - Primarily for the prospects list, which is always rather extensive. The mocks are terrible though.
- CBS Sports - Not as good as it used to be since Brugler and Rang left, but it's worth comparing Trapasso's top 100 list to other sites.
- TDN - A lot of scouting reports, mocks. Most of those people involved are ones I really haven't heard of though.
- WithTheFirstPick - Similar to TDN but more fan-contributing.
- PFF - Always good to check PFF scores for prospects and read their view, as it's usually a different take than traditional ones
- NFL.com - They usually don't post until around Senior Bowl time, but those reports and rankings are always some of the best I've found
- NFLDraftScout - Always liked the combo of Rob Rang and Dane Brugler
- What's On Draft - Mark Jarvis and crew provide their rankings, scouting reports, and some game tape.

That's my approach though. Everyone is different. I don't label any of those as "gospel."

Walter for same reason but yes their rankings/mocks are absolute garbage. Think they had tua pre injury going in the 5th
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2019, 09:52 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Walter for same reason but yes their rankings/mocks are absolute garbage. Think they had tua pre injury going in the 5th

I distinctly remember Walter Football having Tua as the top QB in the draft before his injury. Not sure when you looked at it though.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2019, 10:46 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I distinctly remember Walter Football having Tua as the top QB in the draft before his injury. Not sure when you looked at it though.

Maybe it wasn’t tua, maybe okudah? Can’t remember but it was some top 10 talent/lock going in the 5th round
Reply/Quote
(12-12-2019, 01:42 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Maybe it wasn’t tua, maybe okudah? Can’t remember but it was some top 10 talent/lock going in the 5th round

Sure it wasn't Burrow? Because I know Burrow was (much) lower on prospect rankings when the season started compared to now.
I know Walter Football has always had Tua, Jeudy, Young, and Thomas in their Top 10. Didn't pay enough attention to Okudah on the list though because I didn't care about CBs at the time.

Also, the Big Board doesn't always get updated compared to the positional prospect lists.
E.g. right now it shows Burrow as Prospect #26 on the big board and 3rd QB behind Tua and Herbert, but if you look at the QB rankings page specifically, it has Burrow as the top QB.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote