Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Does Trump inspire hate from his followers?
(10-14-2019, 12:14 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hang on!

Detective Trump has an important case to get on before he addresses the video!

Thank Jebus Fox and Friends brought to his attention at 10am on a Monday when he had nothing else to do.   Cool

Five hours later we are still waiting for Trump to "condemn" the video.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(10-14-2019, 03:53 PM)GMDino Wrote: Five hours later we are still waiting for Trump to "condemn" the video.

That video is hilarious..

:andy: :andy: :andy: :andy: :andy:

Who made it?

And why does he need to condemn it? he didn't make it and even if he does condemn it, you'll just ***** cause he's not working and watching videos. so it's back to the old damned if you do, damned if you don't. Besides, don't the news stations have more important things to be reporting on than this petty crap?

How is it any different from
Kathy's severed Trump head pic?
De Niro saying he can't wait to see Trump in Jail and Punch him in the face.
Baldwin's Get Rid of Him,
Mickey O'Rouke wants Trump in a room by himself for 30 seconds with his Louisville Slugger?
Larry Wilmore somebody give me the pillow they used to kill Scalia and i'll cut off Trumps Oxygen.
George Lopez tweeting cartoon of Mexican Pres holding decapitated head of Trump.
Marilyn Manson SAY10 Video showing decapitated Trump-like character.
Madonna wanting to Blow up the White House. (By the way, Bill Clinton still waiting for his 45 Blow Jobs).
Snoop Dogg's Lavendar Video, dresses Trump like figure up as clown and at the end shoots a gun at him.
Johnny Depp. when was the last time an actor killed a POTUS?
Rosie ODonnell, let's play a game, Push Trump off a Cliff
NYC Public Theater, Ceasar dressed up and resembling Trump stabbed to death
Moby's Video of Swastika relating to Trump blowing up at the end of the Video
Anthony Bourdain, wants to serve Trump "hemlock".
Big Sean Lyrics, “And I might just kill ISIS with the same icepick/That I murder Donald Trump in the same night with."
Pearl Jam showing poster of Bald Eagle picking at the rotting corpse of Trump.

When did this become the norm?

Flash back to 2003, Dixie Chicks blasting on W. They were highly condemned for it, so why aren't the ones above being condemned?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: That video is hilarious..

Who made it?

And why does he need to condemn it? he didn't make it and even if he does condemn it, you'll just ***** cause he's not working and watching videos. so it's back to the old damned if you do, damned if you don't.

How is it any different from
De Niro saying he can't wait to see Trump in Jail and Punch him in the face.
Baldwin's Get Rid of Him,
Mickey O'Rouke wants Trump in a room by himself for 30 seconds with his Louisville Slugger?
Larry Wilmore somebody give me the pillow they used to kill Scalia and i'll cut off Trumps Oxygen.
George Lopez tweeting cartoon of Mexican Pres holding decapitated head of Trump.
Marilyn Manson SAY10 Video showing decapitated Trump-like character.
Madonna wanting to Blow up the White House. (By the way, Bill Clinton still waiting for his 45 Blow Jobs).
Snoop Dogg's Lavendar Video, dresses Trump like figure up as clown and at the end shoots a gun at him.
Johnny Depp. when was the last time an actor killed a POTUS?
Rosie ODonnell, let's play a game, Push Trump off a Cliff
NYC Public Theater, Ceasar dressed up and resembling Trump stabbed to death
Moby's Video of Swastika relating to Trump blowing up at the end of the Video
Anthony Bourdain, wants to serve Trump "hemlock".
Big Sean Lyrics, “And I might just kill ISIS with the same icepick/That I murder Donald Trump in the same night with."
Pearl Jam showing poster of Bald Eagle picking at the rotting corpse of Trump.

When did this become the norm?

Flash back to 2003, Dixie Chicks blasting on W. They were highly condemned for it, so why aren't the ones above being condemned?

I haven't seen; nor plan on seeing the video. But where does that Twitter dude get Trump didn't condemn the video? Didn't he post the press release that states Trump "strongly condemns" the video? 

Am I missing something?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(10-14-2019, 06:08 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I haven't seen; nor plan on seeing the video. But where does that Twitter dude get Trump didn't condemn the video? Didn't he post the press release that states Trump "strongly condemns" the video? 

Am I missing something?

He's mad cause Trump won't condemn it himself on Twitter.
(10-14-2019, 06:29 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: He's mad cause Trump won't condemn it himself on Twitter.

Well Trump is very busy.

He only had time to tweet about impeachment, Fox and Friends, Hunter Biden, etc.

Things like this video just have take a back seat.   Smirk
Hey guys: What's it like to be so far deep into your support for someone like Trump that you think a video of him shooting and killing a group of people is "funny"?

Like did you think that that big list of naughty liberals up there was funny too?

Or are you just completely duped and so enamored with "owning the libs" that you can't even condemn something like the video?

Trump is like two degrees from actually killing someone and y'all would probably just say "eh, it's what Trump does".   Cool
(10-14-2019, 07:35 PM)GMDino Wrote: Hey guys: What's it like to be so far deep into your support for someone like Trump that you think a video of him shooting and killing a group of people is "funny"?

Like did you think that that big list of naughty liberals up there was funny too?

Or are you just completely duped and so enamored with "owning the libs" that you can't even condemn something like the video?

Trump is like two degrees from actually killing someone and y'all would probably just say "eh, it's what Trump does".   Cool

your right it IS funny.

However, Trump didn't make it or support it.
Something that long list of Liberals cant claim now can they? No cause they busy breaking their own arms patting each other on the back for what THEY Said/DID.
Yikes, people are applauding that video? That's a tough look.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(10-14-2019, 07:45 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: your right it IS funny.

However, Trump didn't make it or support it.
Something that long list of Liberals cant claim now can they? No cause they busy breaking their own arms patting each other on the back for what THEY Said/DID.

As I said: I haven't seen the video but if the descriptions I am reading (A parody of Trump shooting members of the press) are accurate, then I cannot find anything that could be humorous about it. I'm glad the administration condemned it and I get some aren't "happy" with the platform, in which, he condemned it, but nothing is funny about a parody so close to reality that displays violence.

This is the biggest story I've seen on the video:
https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-parody-meme-video-shooting-church-media-doral-resort-142632456.html

I will say the fact that it was shown at one of Trump's facilities at an event where his POS son and MS Huckabee-Sanders were speakers makes it necessary for him to speak out against it strongly.

But I will say that although I disagree with  Mike about any element of humor in the actual video and can say responses like this from Twitter folk make me roll my eyes:

Quote:Chris Murphy

@ChrisMurphyCT
Every mother and father in America should watch video. Play it all the way to end. Know that this is the re-election message of your President.

And then ask yourself - how you sit your kids down and tell them you want this person to lead us. 

Does Mr Murphy understand that Trump really didn't shoot up a church full of folks? 

(10-14-2019, 08:08 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yikes, people are applauding that video? That's a tough look.

Of course they are.  Gotta "own the libs"/

And Trump's people put out a statement just like he always does when he wants to make a stand and have his feelings expressed! 

oh, wait.... Mellow

DJT loves that video...he's posted other fake videos of him being a fake tough guy before.  He won't say anything until he asked in person and then he'll say something along the lines of "I didn't see it" and "I had nothing to do with it" and then he'll rail on how unfairly the fake news treats him and start calling some people names.

And his supporters/defenders will cheer that too.

After all, they voted for him because he "says what he means" and we need to "give him a chance to grow into the job".

Lather, rinse, repeat.
(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: That video is hilarious..

That's sad.

(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Who made it?

Some youtube channel that posts lots of poorly done stuff like this.  MAGA fans love it.  Like how professional wrestling fans love that because it makes them think they are tough guys too I guess.

(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: And why does he need to condemn it? he didn't make it and even if he does condemn it, you'll just ***** cause he's not working and watching videos. so it's back to the old damned if you do, damned if you don't. Besides, don't the news stations have more important things to be reporting on than this petty crap?

Because he is the POTUS and he is depicted in a video shooting up a church full of people.

He's NOT working.  He tweeted all morning about other stuff.  That his people released a statement and he never said a word was just CYA by his people.

(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: How is it any different from

Roundly condemned as going too far even for "art" and she lost a lot of gigs and income over it.

Also, she isn't the POTUS.

(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: De Niro saying he can't wait to see Trump in Jail and Punch him in the face.

His opinion. Also, he isn't the POTUS.

(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Baldwin's Get Rid of Him,

He isn't the POTUS.

(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Mickey O'Rouke wants Trump in a room by himself for 30 seconds with his Louisville Slugger?

He isn't the POTUS.

(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Larry Wilmore somebody give me the pillow they used to kill Scalia and i'll cut off Trumps Oxygen.

He isn't the POTUS.

(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: George Lopez tweeting cartoon of Mexican Pres holding decapitated head of Trump.

George Lopez is still doing things? He isn't the POTUS.

(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Marilyn Manson SAY10 Video showing decapitated Trump-like character.

He isn't the POTUS.

(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Madonna wanting to Blow up the White House. (By the way, Bill Clinton still waiting for his 45 Blow Jobs).

She isn't the POTUS.

(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Snoop Dogg's Lavendar Video, dresses Trump like figure up as clown and at the end shoots a gun at him.

He isn't the POTUS.

(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Johnny Depp. when was the last time an actor killed a POTUS?

He isn't the POTUS.

(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Rosie ODonnell, let's play a game, Push Trump off a Cliff

She isn't the POTUS.

(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: NYC Public Theater, Ceasar dressed up and resembling Trump stabbed to death

He isn't the POTUS.

(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Moby's Video of Swastika relating to Trump blowing up at the end of the Video

He isn't the POTUS.

(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Anthony Bourdain, wants to serve Trump "hemlock".

He isn't the POTUS.

(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Big Sean Lyrics, “And I might just kill ISIS with the same icepick/That I murder Donald Trump in the same night with."

He isn't the POTUS.

(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Pearl Jam showing poster of Bald Eagle picking at the rotting corpse of Trump.

He isn't the POTUS.

(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: When did this become the norm?

Violent rhetoric? I'd guess as soon as there was language and leaders.

(10-14-2019, 05:40 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Flash back to 2003, Dixie Chicks blasting on W. They were highly condemned for it, so why aren't the ones above being condemned?

They were eviscerated by the media. Particularly the right wing noise machine. And what they said was mild. they were accused of attacking a president on foreign soil during a time of war.

Such simpler times.

But that is a very diverse list...I didn't know you were so well rounded! I'm, sure that's not pulled from some other site defending Trump. Smirk
Smirk

I think the funniest part of that video was the context by which it was made.

In the movie, the character they used to portray Trump is literally brainwashed into hyper violence by the bad guy and that's why he kills those people (who were also brainwashed to be violent by the same bad guy).

It's portrayed in the movie as a moral tragedy. A morally good character doing something unspeakable due to influence over him taking control. Even though the people he was killing were hateful people (I think it was like a Westboro Baptist church style setting), it was not a celebrated act. It's a scene showing the villain's victory over the protagonist.

It's funny how media used with the intention of sending one message can sometimes create a completely antithetical message instead.
(10-15-2019, 08:50 AM)GMDino Wrote: That's sad.

Some youtube channel that posts lots of poorly done stuff like this.  MAGA fans love it.  Like how professional wrestling fans love that because it makes them think they are tough guys too I guess.

Because he is the POTUS and he is depicted in a video shooting up a church full of people.

He's NOT working.  He tweeted all morning about other stuff.  That his people released a statement and he never said a word was just CYA by his people.

Roundly condemned as going too far even for "art" and she lost a lot of gigs and income over it.

His opinion.  Also, he isn't the POTUS.
He isn't the POTUS.
He isn't the POTUS.
He isn't the POTUS.
George Lopez is still doing things?  He isn't the POTUS.
He isn't the POTUS.
She isn't the POTUS.
He isn't the POTUS.
He isn't the POTUS.
She isn't the POTUS.
He isn't the POTUS.
He isn't the POTUS.
He isn't the POTUS.
He isn't the POTUS.
He isn't the POTUS.

Violent rhetoric?  I'd guess as soon as there was language and leaders.

They were eviscerated by the media.  Particularly the right wing noise machine.  And what they said was mild. they were accused of attacking a president on foreign soil during a time of war.

Such simpler times.

But that is a very diverse list...I didn't know you were so well rounded!  I'm, sure that's not pulled from some other site defending Trump.   Smirk

Your right, they are not the POTUS, but making threats is against the law and almost all of them are pushing for the gray area. So why aren't you calling them out for that? instead of just saying Not the "POTUS"? Who cares where it came from, does it make it less true? Would you like for me to bring up a link for each one?  Cry Cry Cry

I think everyone complaining about it needs find a binkie and go to their "safe" spot. So many triggers for people these days. Red hats.. don't even need to say MAGA. Hilarious Hilarious

It's a parody and it's funny as hell and is not even remotely realistic. If I was Trump, I wouldn't bother with condemning it. Just let the media keep on giving me free press over it. Bring it up when i'm walking to the helicopter, IDC, I'll chuckle and ignore. Yawn Yawn

The only ones triggered are the ones that aren't going to vote for him anyways. so let them whine. :andy:
(10-15-2019, 06:52 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Your right, they are not the POTUS, but making threats is against the law and almost all of them are pushing for the gray area. So why aren't you calling them out for that? instead of just saying Not the "POTUS"? Who cares where it came from, does it make it less true? Would you like for me to bring up a link for each one?  Cry Cry Cry

I think everyone complaining about it needs find a binkie and go to their "safe" spot. So many triggers for people these days. Red hats.. don't even need to say MAGA. Hilarious Hilarious

It's a parody and it's funny as hell and is not even remotely realistic. If I was Trump, I wouldn't bother with condemning it. Just let the media keep on giving me free press over it. Bring it up when i'm walking to the helicopter, IDC, I'll chuckle and ignore. Yawn Yawn

The only ones triggered are the ones that aren't going to vote for him anyways. so let them whine. :andy:

OtherMike I think you have a point about all those celebrities' violent language and displays, though all are not on the same level. E.g., Kathy's severed head, which cost her a job at CNN was way over the top and she apologized for it, but it is not on the level with someone flipplantly wishing to push Trump off a cliff.  Dems who want to accuse Trump of inciting violence need to stop giving Trumpsters examples of Dems inciting violence.

The video, however, is far beyond any of the examples you gave, with its distastefull allusion to mass shootings and Trump's Luegenpresse theme.. And you are celebrating it, whereas, Dems were apalled at the severed head, to the point the comedienne apologized. Most of your examples are of offhand comments by people, which are pretty common in daily life, and which are not taken literally. ("If I find the guy who keyed my car I'll kill him.")

Also, it is important whether a threat comes from the POTUS or an ordinary citizen. Trump has a great power to inspire violence, just as he can wobble the stock market with a tweet.  Think of it like a classroom--there is a difference between a student saying "I'd like to beat him with a bat," and a teacher, a role model in a position of responsibility.
(10-15-2019, 06:52 PM)Mike M (the other one) Wrote: Your right, they are not the POTUS, but making threats is against the law and almost all of them are pushing for the gray area. So why aren't you calling them out for that? instead of just saying Not the "POTUS"? Who cares where it came from, does it make it less true? Would you like for me to bring up a link for each one?  Cry Cry Cry

Ladies and gentlemen I present "The Trump Supporter".

Special kind of "human being".

Mellow
(10-15-2019, 08:50 AM)GMDino Wrote: That's sad.

His opinion.  Also, he isn't the POTUS.

He isn't the POTUS.

He isn't the POTUS.

He isn't the POTUS.

George Lopez is still doing things?  He isn't the POTUS.

He isn't the POTUS.

She isn't the POTUS.

He isn't the POTUS.

He isn't the POTUS.

She isn't the POTUS.

He isn't the POTUS.

He isn't the POTUS.

He isn't the POTUS.

He isn't the POTUS.

He isn't the POTUS.

Violent rhetoric?  I'd guess as soon as there was language and leaders.

They were eviscerated by the media.  Particularly the right wing noise machine.  And what they said was mild. they were accused of attacking a president on foreign soil during a time of war.

Such simpler times.

But that is a very diverse list...I didn't know you were so well rounded!  I'm, sure that's not pulled from some other site defending Trump.   Smirk
LOL, He posted a bunch of things that private citizens said, wooppie-doo. Talk about grasping at straws. Hilarious
(10-16-2019, 03:31 PM)Dill Wrote: OtherMike I think you have a point about all those celebrities' violent language and displays, though all are not on the same level. E.g., Kathy's severed head, which cost her a job at CNN was way over the top and she apologized for it, but it is not on the level with someone flipplantly wishing to push Trump off a cliff.  Dems who want to accuse Trump of inciting violence need to stop giving Trumpsters examples of Dems inciting violence.

The video, however, is far beyond any of the examples you gave, with its distastefull allusion to mass shootings and Trump's Luegenpresse theme.. And you are celebrating it, whereas, Dems were apalled at the severed head, to the point the comedienne apologized. Most of your examples are of offhand comments by people, which are pretty common in daily life, and which are not taken literally. ("If I find the guy who keyed my car I'll kill him.")

Also, it is important whether a threat comes from the POTUS or an ordinary citizen. Trump has a great power to inspire violence, just as he can wobble the stock market with a tweet.  Think of it like a classroom--there is a difference between a student saying "I'd like to beat him with a bat," and a teacher, a role model in a position of responsibility.

Yes I get it about the Celebs, but they actually did/said it and openly endorse the removal of Trump by any means.

Trump didn't make this video, some schmuck made it. 
Who's the biggest people faulting him for it? MSM and DINO.

I laugh when people make fun of Trump just as much as I laugh when he makes fun of others. It's all a dog and pony show. Even laughed when people made fun of W and Obama. That happens, nature of the business.