Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does Trump pop Iran on the way out the door?
Given his hardcore support for Israel I have a feeling he will take a shot at Iran before he leaves the White House. Especially since they are talking shit to him. I think he might take it personally.

The peace agreements that have taken place in the Middle east that Trump brags about so much have generally been based on former enemies coming together to counter the threat of Iran. Trump pulling the US out of the nuclear control deal with Iran has made Iran a much bigger threat because there is nothing limiting their enrichment of weapon grade plutonium.

It will be interesting to see if he creates a big mess before he leaves, but even if he doesn't it will be interesting to see how the uS proceeds under the Biden administration regarding the threat of Iran with nuclear weapons. They are still probably a few years away, but ti will be an issue before Biden's term is over.
Reply/Quote
Quite frankly I really don't think he cares enough to do it. Every waking hour seems to be devoted to talking shit, and fabricating election fraud claims.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 09:10 PM)jason Wrote: Quite frankly I really don't think he cares enough to do it. Every waking hour seems to be devoted to talking shit, and fabricating election fraud claims.

Pretty much. His concerns really begin and end with himself.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 09:10 PM)jason Wrote: Quite frankly I really don't think he cares enough to do it. Every waking hour seems to be devoted to talking shit, and fabricating election fraud claims.

(01-04-2021, 09:44 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Pretty much. His concerns really begin and end with himself.

You just never know though with a "man" who prides himself on barking unquestioned orders and wants to look "tough".  I don't think he will either but when a disease infested rat is backed into a corner it might try and bite you.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
I'd be happy if he doesn't nuke the USA out of spite on his last day on the job. That sounds silly, but keep in mind we have a recording of him as president begging for an elected official to commit voter fraud and it's hardly noteworthy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-04-2021, 08:10 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Given his hardcore support for Israel I have a feeling he will take a shot at Iran before he leaves the White House. Especially since they are talking shit to him. I think he might take it personally.

The peace agreements that have taken place in the Middle east that Trump brags about so much have generally been based on former enemies coming together to counter the threat of Iran. Trump pulling the US out of the nuclear control deal with Iran has made Iran a much bigger threat because there is nothing limiting their enrichment of weapon grade plutonium.

It will be interesting to see if he creates a big mess before he leaves, but even if he doesn't it will be interesting to see how the uS proceeds under the Biden administration regarding the threat of Iran with nuclear weapons. They are still probably a few years away, but ti will be an issue before Biden's term is over.

He did, he okayed the killing of the head of their nuclear program by Israel.
Reply/Quote
Never know what he may or may not do or try to do on the way out. Stay tuned!
Reply/Quote
I dont think so.

I do hope however Biden will strike up a better deal than the one they had, though doubt it will possible. It wasn't a good deal overall imo, even the likes of Schumer voted against it. But when it comes to Iran and Israel, I will always take Israel's side over them ****s.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote