Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does White Claw Go Bad When It Gets Warm?
Beer gets skunk if you refrigerate it, take it out and let it get warm, and then try to put it back in the fridge and make it cold again.

Is White Claw the same way?

I tried Googling it but couldn't find anything.

It doesn't seem like it would but does anyone know?

I had some in a cooler hanging on my wheelchair Saturday when I was tailgating at Thomas More's football game and forgot to empty it after the game, so is it still good?

(I quit drinking beer two and a half years ago because my ass was getting huge, so now I only drink Tito's, White Russians, and then White Claws for things like tailgating.)
Reply/Quote
Brad, I’d just go with whatever your gut feeling is telling you because it’s not like you have believed anything any of us have ever told you. But, I’m pretty sure you’ll disagree.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 12:44 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Brad, I’d just go with whatever your gut feeling is telling you because it’s not like you have believed anything any of us have ever told you. But, I’m pretty sure you’ll disagree.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

What a complete joke.

Name some times other than the bombing the railroad tracks that I have refused to believe what was posted, which I debated points that were made instead of just blindly accepting them, but that doesn't fit your narrative.
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 12:44 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Brad, I’d just go with whatever your gut feeling is telling you because it’s not like you have believed anything any of us have ever told you. But, I’m pretty sure you’ll disagree.

Also, let me point out that the thread you're referring to was an opinion thread and this is a factual thread, so, even if I hadn't countered the what people posted, that would be irrelevant to bring up here.

ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Well, first off, beer does not always get skunky after it warms. If you let it freeze, then warm, it will go skunk on you. Also depends on if it’s in a can or bottle. Cold beer in a can does not go skunk after it chills and warms. Beer in the bottle however will skunk faster because of sunlight. Much faster in a clear bottle than a brown one. Also, if a beer sits idle for several days without any movement, it will skunk faster. When beer sits in a warehouse, they will pick up the pallet and move it every now and then. Also helps to keep a first in, first out inventory.

Something to think about, beer sits in a warm warehouse in the cold winter. When put on trucks to be transported several states away, it’s in a non-temp controlled van. It will eventually get real cold inside the trailer. It rarely will freeze in the trailer due to constant vibration of driving. Then, upon arriving at it’s destination, it is put back into a warm warehouse. If it freezes in transport, it is discarded (most of the time).then when it’s time to be distributed again, it gets cold on a truck until delivery to your local seller. Therefore, the beverages you purchase more than likely has already been chilled and warmed up to a few times before you get it home.

The key is freezing and sunlight.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 07:32 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Well, first off, beer does not always get skunky after it warms. If you let it freeze, then warm, it will go skunk on you. Also depends on if it’s in a can or bottle. Cold beer in a can does not go skunk after it chills and warms. Beer in the bottle however will skunk faster because of sunlight. Much faster in a clear bottle than a brown one. Also, if a beer sits idle for several days without any movement, it will skunk faster. When beer sits in a warehouse, they will pick up the pallet and move it every now and then. Also helps to keep a first in, first out inventory.

Something to think about, beer sits in a warm warehouse in the cold winter. When put on trucks to be transported several states away, it’s in a non-temp controlled van. It will eventually get real cold inside the trailer. It rarely will freeze in the trailer due to constant vibration of driving. Then, upon arriving at it’s destination, it is put back into a warm warehouse. If it freezes in transport, it is discarded (most of the time).then when it’s time to be distributed again, it gets cold on a truck until delivery to your local seller. Therefore, the beverages you purchase more than likely has already been chilled and warmed up to a few times before you get it home.

The key is freezing and sunlight.

Does the same apply to White Claw?

Very intelligent response, though  ThumbsUp

I never thought about any of that.

Thanks Harley!
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 11:55 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Does the same apply to White Claw?

Very intelligent response, though  ThumbsUp

I never thought about any of that.

Thanks Harley!

I cannot answer this, but I doubt it. Does White Claw have hops in it? If so then the same theory would apply to White Claw as would to beer. Here's a small article explaining the process. It's a short read.

https://www.latimes.com/food/dailydish/la-dd-three-myths-about-skunky-beer-20140411-story.html#targetText=The%20truth%20is%20simple%3A%20the,in%20clear%20or%20green%20bottles.

Reply/Quote
White Claw tastes bad refrigerated, so I suspect it will still taste bad after warming and being refrigerated again.

Did that help?
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 02:28 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

What a complete joke.

Name some times other than the bombing the railroad tracks that I have refused to believe what was posted, which I debated points that were made instead of just blindly accepting them, but that doesn't fit your narrative.

You have started three threads on the first page of this sub forum alone, in which you disagree. What’s the point in going any further than that?

So instead of compiling a list of times you have disagreed (which I predict you would just disagree with if I bothered), how ‘bout you just crack open one of those White Claws and answer your own question?
Reply/Quote
ain't no temperature laws when you drinking the claw
Reply/Quote
(10-22-2019, 12:15 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I cannot answer this, but I doubt it. Does White Claw have hops in it? If so then the same theory would apply to White Claw as would to beer. Here's a small article explaining the process. It's a short read.

https://www.latimes.com/food/dailydish/la-dd-three-myths-about-skunky-beer-20140411-story.html#targetText=The%20truth%20is%20simple%3A%20the,in%20clear%20or%20green%20bottles.

its mickey's for millenials #metoomyheadaches #notmymaltliquor

[Image: s-l300.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2019, 05:23 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Beer gets skunk if you refrigerate it, take it out and let it get warm, and then try to put it back in the fridge and make it cold again.

Is White Claw the same way?

I tried Googling it but couldn't find anything.

It doesn't seem like it would but does anyone know?

I had some in a cooler hanging on my wheelchair Saturday when I was tailgating at Thomas More's football game and forgot to empty it after the game, so is it still good?

(I quit drinking beer two and a half years ago because my ass was getting huge, so now I only drink Tito's, White Russians, and then White Claws for things like tailgating.)

Dude, just taste it. If it tastes bad, dont drink it. If it doesnt, then drink it. 

It's not like it can physically harm you if it was out in the sun for 1 day. Lets not over think it. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2019, 11:40 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You have started three threads on the first page of this sub forum alone, in which you disagree. What’s the point in going any further than that?

So instead of compiling a list of times you have disagreed (which I predict you would just disagree with if I bothered), how ‘bout you just crack open one of those White Claws and answer your own question?

List them, please.

I see the railroads thread, which I agree with a professor on this and was looking for answers which the only one offered was "it can be quickly rebuilt," which not quickly if the tracks and land were bombed, and plus that takes away men and resources from the war effort.  Or "they'd be killed somewhere else," but not in masses or as efficiently as in Auschwitch (or any other concentration camp).

Then I see this one, which I haven't disagreed with.

And then I see one where I asked where I would file to have a ruling thrown out, which is looking for information, and did someone post where I could do it and I disagreed?

One for three (and even the one is questionable).
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2019, 05:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: List them, please.

I see the railroads thread, which I agree with a professor on this and was looking for answers which the only one offered was "it can be quickly rebuilt," which not quickly if the tracks and land were bombed, and plus that takes away men and resources from the war effort.  Or "they'd be killed somewhere else," but not in masses or as efficiently as in Auschwitch (or any other concentration camp).

This is frustrating because you have completely ignored the most important reason.  Other targets had greater strategic and tactical importance which means they had a greater target priority.  Basically, other targets needed to be bombed first in order to win the war.  You were told this repeatedly.  And your take away is "it can be rebuilt quickly."

Quote:Then I see this one, which I haven't disagreed with.

I wrote you would disagree and you just wrote, "I haven't disagreed."  Which means you just disagreed.

Quote:And then I see one where I asked where I would file to have a ruling thrown out, which is looking for information, and did someone post where I could do it and I disagreed?

One for three (and even the one is questionable).

Here are some quotes from that thread . . .

(10-22-2019, 10:55 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Incorrect.

(10-24-2019, 03:59 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: False.

(10-24-2019, 06:16 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You have no clue what you're talking about!  Quit pretending that you do.

You're completely wrong.  

(10-24-2019, 06:57 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: you'll never admit that you're wrong.
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 10:51 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: This is frustrating because you have completely ignored the most important reason.  Other targets had greater strategic and tactical importance which means they had a greater target priority.  Basically, other targets needed to be bombed first in order to win the war.  You were told this repeatedly.  And your take away is "it can be rebuilt quickly."

I wrote you would disagree and you just wrote, "I haven't disagreed."  Which means you just disagreed.

Here are some quotes from that thread . . .
That was because I disagreed with opinions that could be strongly argued against, where this one is just a factual question.

Other targets needed to be bombed first in order to win the war, but the point of the war was also to save lives, so you'd be doing both.  

Also, it's not like you'd need endless amounts of resources to bomb the tracks or even the stations.
Reply/Quote
White Claw staying in temp is solely a quality issue.

Thought if you are drinking White Claw, I doubt quality is a huge concern...
Reply/Quote
(10-23-2019, 12:00 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: ain't no temperature laws when you drinking the claw

Ain’t gotta worry bout freezes and thaws when you’re poundin’ them claws.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Let me just put my masculinity out on the line here and say that I can get down on some White Claw. I was a bit of a pre-consumption critic when I found out it was the new white girl sensation, but after trying it, I see nothing wrong with getting tipsy off of some water. This is the future.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
White Claw? Jesus you non-alcoholics have ruined drinking.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
White Claw doe not go bad when it gets warm.

It is already bad.
Reply/Quote