Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does White Claw Go Bad When It Gets Warm?
(10-29-2019, 02:44 PM)fredtoast Wrote: White Claw doe not go bad when it gets warm.

It is already bad.

So the question should be, "Does White Claw remain bad when it's warm?"
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-29-2019, 01:37 PM)michaelsean Wrote: White Claw?  Jesus you non-alcoholics have  ruined drinking.

You realize that White Claw has the same amount of alcohol as malt liquor, right? And its delicious... 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 02:45 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: You realize that White Claw has the same amount of alcohol as malt liquor, right? And its delicious... 

So does an appletini. Like I said...
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(10-30-2019, 02:45 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: You realize that White Claw has the same amount of alcohol as malt liquor, right? And its delicious... 

I guess it would do no good to suggest that delicious is completely subjective. I love the taste of goetta when cooked properly, but take a poll of your average citizen and the answer would inevitably be "What the hell is goetta? Never heard of it." 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2019, 09:43 AM)grampahol Wrote: I guess it would do no good to suggest that delicious is completely subjective. I love the taste of goetta when cooked properly, but take a poll of your average citizen and the answer would inevitably be "What the hell is goetta? Never heard of it." 

Glier's Goetta, established in 1946, produces more than 1,000,000 lb (450 metric tons) annually, around 99 percent of which is consumed locally in Greater Cincinnati.

Reply/Quote