Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone feel like the bully gave us a wedgie on national TV?
(12-05-2017, 06:14 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: How many times do we lose games rather than get beat though? It's definately a pattern in big games.

Honestly, having less talent is easier to fix than admitting we have a team of head cases.

100% correct!  I think that is why we hang on to this team. Most of the time we are our own worst enemy.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 06:14 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: How many times do we lose games rather than get beat though? It's definately a pattern in big games.

Honestly, having less talent is easier to fix than admitting we have a team of head cases.

I'm glad you said this.  Fans act as if you are not a true fan if you don't blindly follow your team.   Steelers are not bullies, they are like any other team. I always thought Ravens were bullies.  How many other games outside of Bengals do you see Steelers getting into it with teams such as the Bengals ?  Ravens, Browns is about it.  The Bengals have the Steelers in their head and that's all that it is. You have Burfict and Pac-Man poisoning our attempts to win games against the Steelers when on top with their bully attitude. Or have you forgotten the playoffs ?  Burfict put  a bulls-eye on him with the Steelers, league and refs.  Pac-Man isn't much better.  Many times the Bengals should have squashed the Steelers only to have it all go away with  head case crap from the obvious. Get rid of those two clowns. How many playoffs/championships have the Bengals won because of these two ?  Zero
How many championships or playoffs has the team lost because of these two ?  One for sure.
Reply/Quote
I do not like the Pats anymore than the Steelers, but I hope that when they play each other, in 2 weeks, Billy B takes the 'Thugmeister and Slight Above Average Coach' Mike Tomlin to the woodshed again, and again in the playoffs!

THAT would be sweet Karma!!
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2017, 07:46 PM)spencer Wrote: I'm glad you said this.  Fans act as if you are not a true fan if you don't blindly follow your team.   Steelers are not bullies, they are like any other team. I always thought Ravens were bullies.  How many other games outside of Bengals do you see Steelers getting into it with teams such as the Bengals ?  Ravens, Browns is about it.  The Bengals have the Steelers in their head and that's all that it is. You have Burfict and Pac-Man poisoning our attempts to win games against the Steelers when on top with their bully attitude. Or have you forgotten the playoffs ?  Burfict put  a bulls-eye on him with the Steelers, league and refs.  Pac-Man isn't much better.  Many times the Bengals should have squashed the Steelers only to have it all go away with  head case crap from the obvious. Get rid of those two clowns. How many playoffs/championships have the Bengals won because of these two ?  Zero
How many championships or playoffs has the team lost because of these two ?  One for sure.

Yep. I thought the Bengals would get rid of Pacman at minimum after the playoff meltdown as he was a free agent and possibly Burfict...and I thought if they kept those guys they'd have to get rid of Lewis.

Nope. Kept all 3.

Pacman was a free agent and there was a point when I felt like they were actually worried he might leave!

It's about establishing a culture of accountability.

Honestly a lot of the fanbase is beaten down. They don't want to hear that their team has flaws. They want to blame the coach and think there is a quick fix. They don't want to believe that the roster was built with short-cuts...guys that have talent but also a lot of red flags. Guys that will sabotage you as much as help you.

I don't think the Shuster hit on Burfict was good...but year Burfict does it to people and has a huge bullseye on him. Now he just got Keith Rivers'd....and all it costed was a 15 yard penalty and a fine and 1 game suspension.
Reply/Quote
Really it doesn't get much worse than losing a 17 point lead. When you can't even hold a 17 point lead how can you expect to win a close game to a good team?
Reply/Quote