Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone here cherish Freedom?
Rookie DE Freedom Akinmoladun was signed to the Bengals active roster for the final two games last season. He played in both games but recorded no statistics.

Who thinks he has a shot at our roster this year?
Reply/Quote
In other words he has nothing left to loose.
Reply/Quote
295 lbs huh? That'd make him more of an IDL than a DE wouldn't it?
Reply/Quote
No
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2020, 05:34 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: 295 lbs huh? That'd make him more of an IDL than a DE wouldn't it?

I always read the first line of your sig as apart of the post. I swear it gets me every time.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2020, 05:34 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: 295 lbs huh? That'd make him more of an IDL than a DE wouldn't it?

3-4 DE
Reply/Quote
I like the name but know nothing about him...
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2020, 03:59 PM)phil413 Wrote: In other words he has nothing left to loose.

Very clever. 

Credit to Janis Joplin. 
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2020, 08:10 PM)Geno_Can_Dunk Wrote: Very clever. 

Credit to Janis Joplin. 

Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose

Nothin', don't mean nothin' hon' if it ain't free, no no
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2020, 06:26 PM)jj22 Wrote: I always read the first line of your sig as apart of the post. I swear it gets me every time.

Ah.  Sorry about that.  That sig was getting to be tedious anyway.  It was a bit harsh and accusatory.  Maybe those two will take their loot that they pilfered(er...inherited...D-oh! ; EARNED) and do great things with it to enrich our species.  Or maybe they'll buy a boat that can park inside of another boat so as to annoy the Joneses at the country club?  Who am I to say?

(06-15-2020, 06:28 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: 3-4 DE

I get annoyed sometimes that they use the same position title for players ranging from IDL to EDGE.  It's a minor annoyance and all, but to call a finesse rusher who lines up in a completely different gap and who specializes in a totally different skill the same position as a player who may play more like a 2 gapping NT just seems wrong to me.
Reply/Quote
(06-15-2020, 08:10 PM)Geno_Can_Dunk Wrote: Very clever. 

Credit to Janis Joplin. 

Actually Kris Kistofferson

But still a clever reply.
Reply/Quote
[Image: 1swkin.jpg]
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote