Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone still just wipe with plain old toilet paper
I don't talk about this to a lot of people, but I listen to a lot of talk radio and over the last few days I have heard a couple of discussions about how people have to have those damp wipe towelettes to wipe with.

I'll admit that I keep some in my bathroom and they do come in handy from time to time, but I still usually just use paper.
Reply/Quote
I can safely get away with calling this the shittiest thread I've read in awhile. You should have started a poll. LOL

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We just use toilet paper. But my question is, what are these emergencies you speak of fred?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2019, 01:42 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: We just use toilet paper.  But my question is, what are these emergencies you speak of fred?

[Image: anigif_sub-buzz-9515-1494012247-1.gif?do...ality=auto]

Reply/Quote
(06-20-2019, 02:09 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: [Image: anigif_sub-buzz-9515-1494012247-1.gif?do...ality=auto]

This is why I avoid Taco Bell.
Reply/Quote
at work we use sandpaper
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2019, 03:11 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: at work we use sandpaper

60 grit or 220 grit? Better than those big rolls of wax paper in most public places.....
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2019, 01:42 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: We just use toilet paper.  But my question is, what are these emergencies you speak of fred?

[Image: pistorious-blood-splatter-404151.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2019, 03:17 PM)sandwedge Wrote: 60 grit or 220 grit? Better than those big rolls of wax paper in most public places.....

the one that feels like a cat licking you arm lol
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2019, 03:36 PM)fredtoast Wrote: [Image: pistorious-blood-splatter-404151.jpg]

Sick
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2019, 05:14 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Sick

everyones done that to some random bathroom once...

Just don't do it to your bathroom.  (be somewhere you can flee and not have to clean)
Reply/Quote
Smile 
I’m totally having a flashback to the toilet scene in the movie Trainspotting......ugh.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Do a lot other people use moist towelettes now?

I have since the wreck, but I just figured it was because it's unhealthy to constantly be sitting in my own dirty boxers.
Reply/Quote
Sometimes I just tell Alexa to wipe my ass.
Reply/Quote
I try to use new TP over the old TP.

Using old TP is rather messy and unhealthy.

I'm just fancy that way though.

I flush my old TP and don't keep it stowed away for future use or reminiscing the nostalgia of past wipes.

New TP is my vote. Mellow
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2019, 08:38 AM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I try to use new TP over the old TP.

Using old TP is rather messy and unhealthy.

I'm just fancy that way though.

I flush my old TP and don't keep it stowed away for future use or reminiscing the nostalgia of past wipes.

New TP is my vote.  Mellow

Charmin Ultra Soft or a near by river......don't ask!  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
The problem is with hemorrhoids tho. See, when you get one on the left side, then one on the right side, and instead of getting along and being friends they become enemies and start sword fighting. That’s a pain in the ass. Wait... what thread am I responding too? Crap, forget I said anything. Mellow

Reply/Quote
Those wet wipes should be illegal. Too many jackasses flushing them. When they are not made to be flushed. Clogging up all of our sewers. Giant fatbergs stacked with wet wipes... that shit is probably a contributing factor to recent massive flooding.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2019, 11:43 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: I’m totally having a flashback to the toilet scene in the movie Trainspotting......ugh.

The worst toilet in Scotland?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2019, 11:10 AM)fredtoast Wrote: I don't talk about this to a lot of people, but I listen to a lot of talk radio and over the last few days I have heard a couple of discussions about how people have to have those damp wipe towelettes to wipe with.

I'll admit that I keep some in my bathroom and they do come in handy from time to time, but I still usually just use paper.

Thanks for the info Fred. I read lots of your post in the political forum and agree with most of what you say. One thing that I always wondered about
you however  is what you used to wipe your ass with. Mystery solved. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote