Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone still just wipe with plain old toilet paper
We still go old school and use corn cobs.

Some ultra soft charmin would ruin us.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2019, 11:06 AM)Go Cards Wrote: We still go old school and use corn cobs.

Sweet corn or field corn? 

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2019, 01:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Sweet corn or field corn? 

Field corn of course.  The cobs are bigger.

I doubt any of you have actually used an outhouse with a bucket of water full of corn cobs.  They actually work quiet well and are not that rough.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2019, 03:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Field corn of course.  The cobs are bigger.

I doubt any of you have actually used an outhouse with a bucket of water full of corn cobs.  They actually work quiet well and are not that rough.

I've used an outhouse quite often in my youth. No corn cobs though. 

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2019, 03:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Field corn of course.  The cobs are bigger.

The only corn I've seen in a toilet situation is in "the loaf".
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2019, 03:43 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: the one that feels like a cat licking you arm lol

Two words that should never be used in the same post at the same time, toilet paper and licking.. 

Back to the toilet paper dilemma, I still use paper and occasionally such a mess comes out of my body I take an immediate shower to wash the remainders away.. 

I've often wondered about toilet paper. Why are babies butts included in the ads AS IF anyone ever substituted toilet paper with a babies butt (How shameful if they ever did) and why doesn't any company ever advertise with the claim that sh*t sticks to our paper much better than the other leading brands..? These are important issues you know.. and never forget the once useful 1000 sheets per roll stuff that is now so thin that it's functionally useless. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2019, 11:06 AM)Go Cards Wrote: We still go old school and use corn cobs.

Some ultra soft charmin would ruin us.

Do you take the corn off first?  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote