Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does anyone want to know everything about the JFK assassination?
If anyone wants to know the whole story behind the JFK assassination, vote Trump. Vote Trump, he promised he would release every file if elected.

Also, if you are a tipped employee, or have friends and/or family that are tipped employees, vote Trump as he will eliminate taxes on tips.

It is funny, liberals voted 40% higher to not tax tips if Trump's name was not a part of the tax cut. Regardless, overall, 62% of the country favor Trump's no tax on tips yo help the lower and middle class pay lower taxes and promises to extend his 2018 tac cuts. Biden and Democrats are not in favor of extending the tax cuts for the lower and middle class. As Elizabeth Warren said, it is a small price for the lower and middle class to pay so they can try to extract higher taxes on the top 1%.

Debate should be fun, hopefully CNN fake news Jake and Bush ask both candidates plan on taxes if elected.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-21-2024, 09:28 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: If anyone wants to know the whole story behind the JFK assassination, vote Trump. Vote Trump, he promised he would release every file if elected.

But didn't he promise this before, while in office? I could be wrong, but I think I remember something about this.
Quote:It is funny, liberals voted 40% higher to not tax tips if Trump's name was not a part of the tax cut. Regardless, overall, 62% of the country favor Trump's no tax on tips yo help the lower and middle class pay lower taxes and promises to extend his 2018 tac cuts. Biden and Democrats are not in favor of extending the tax cuts for the lower and middle class. As Elizabeth Warren said, it is a small price for the lower and middle class to pay so they can try to extract higher taxes on the top 1%.

Hopefully, she didn't say that. I believe the "Tax the Rich" is just a scheme. It's always a trickle-down effect. You never hurt the rich, because they get their money while the lower and middle class fill the void. Raise the minimum wage, prices go higher. Tax more, prices go higher. Doesn't matter how you go after the rich. They got there for a reason. They're not stupid. I don't know why people think they can separate them from their money. 

Tax the rich is nothing but a political stunt. Heck, all the politicians are rich. And what do you think happens if they set their taxes higher? They give themselves a raise. They don't care about us. Anyone who believes those lies is foolish.
Reply/Quote
Do you seriously think anyone besides conspiracy theorists care about the Kennedy assassination enough to change their votes?

And why should tipped employees be exempt from taxes when other employees at the same income level aren’t? What makes their earnings special? I’ll give you a hint for the latter…Trump was pandering to the service employees union. Of course, he ignores the fact that in Vegas, where he was speaking, tipped employees make far more than janitor, housekeepers, and front desk clerks.

How about exempting the salaries of child care workers. That could potentially drive down the cost of. Child care for families as more people would go into that profession. Or how about exempting the salaries of public education teachers as an incentive to bring in the best possible teachers?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-22-2024, 07:39 AM)pally Wrote: Do you seriously think anyone besides conspiracy theorists care about the Kennedy assassination enough to change their votes?

And why should tipped employees be exempt from taxes when other employees at the same income level aren’t?  What makes their earnings special?  I’ll give you a hint for the latter…Trump was pandering to the service employees union.  Of course, he ignores the fact that in Vegas, where he was speaking, tipped employees make far more than janitor, housekeepers, and front desk clerks.

How about exempting the salaries of child care workers.  That could potentially drive down the cost of. Child care for families as more people would go into that profession.  Or how about exempting the salaries of public education teachers as an incentive to bring in the best possible teachers?

My guess is DJT is trying to make amends with Stormy Daniels...

But I agree it would be nice to see nursing home and child care workers be tax exempt, along with public service employees. But one could argue that public service gets student loan forgiveness after 10 years of service, so they do have a perk already.
Reply/Quote
He already had the opportunity to realese it. May be in 2 weeks ?

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2024, 07:49 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: He already had the opportunity to realese it. May be in 2 weeks ?

Trump will never release those files.  

He wants to protect Ted Cruz's father! 
Reply/Quote