Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does anyone wipe down?
(05-09-2018, 05:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No folding OR wadding for me.

Just wet corn cobs.  I get 'em for free by the truckload.  Keep 'em in a water bucket next to the toilet.  

You guys don't know what you are missing.

This thread isn't about sex toys fred.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2018, 05:54 PM)fredtoast Wrote: No folding OR wadding for me.

Just wet corn cobs.  I get 'em for free by the truckload.  Keep 'em in a water bucket next to the toilet.  

You guys don't know what you are missing.

Do you use them like Christian Grey? Or do you use them like a "typewriter" if you know what I mean?
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-07-2018, 10:33 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Not to derail the shit wiping thread too much, but how is your son doing after the shooting?

ThumbsUp

He's got some issues with live gunfire, but that seems to be the only thing that's lingering. TV gunshots and the like don't bother him. But all in all, lot to be thankful for.
Reply/Quote
(05-09-2018, 09:47 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: This thread isn't about sex toys fred.

Yes it is. Corn cobs? Sometimes you start on a journey you wish you didn't!  Nervous

Because now you know, and you wish you didnt, but you thought it could be a possibility, but then you reasoned, and then reasoned some more and then reasoned some more and then reasoned some more until you said, Hey! Benefit of doubt. Then, your still not comfortable and you reason some more and then reason some more and then realize, SHIT! Then you just come to terms with it. Fred likes corn!

Or does he? 

[Image: evil-plotting.gif]

Reply/Quote
(05-12-2018, 07:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes it is. Corn cobs? Sometimes you start on a journey you wish you didn't!  Nervous

Because now you know, and you wish you didnt, but you thought it could be a possibility, but then you reasoned, and then reasoned some more and then reasoned some more and then reasoned some more until you said, Hey! Benefit of doubt. Then, your still not comfortable and you reason some more and then reason some more and then realize, SHIT! Then you just come to terms with it. Fred likes corn!

Or does he? 

Everyone likes corn......it's the only food you get to see twice. Mellow

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2018, 09:44 AM)WychesWarrior Wrote: Everyone likes corn......it's the only food you get to see twice. Mellow

I like asparagus for the lone fact that everyone has to smell it when I sweat, pee, etc.
Reply/Quote
(05-12-2018, 07:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yes it is. Corn cobs? Sometimes you start on a journey you wish you didn't!  Nervous

Or does he? 

[Image: Slide02.png]
Reply/Quote
that Awkward moment, when I have no response. Mellow

Reply/Quote
(05-15-2018, 09:54 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: that Awkward moment, when I have no response. Mellow

Saying you have no response is still a response.  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2018, 03:42 PM)PhilHos Wrote: After using the toilet to go poopie poops, I grab a wad of toilet paper and wipe up (from my taint to the top of my buttcrack). I'm bored right now so I got to thinking: does anyone ever wipe DOWN? It seems illogical to me for anyone to do such a thing. What if there's a dingleberry? If you wipe up, you'll "catch" it but if you wipe down, you better hope it doesn't miss the water.

So, does anyone wipe down? And if so, why? Have you realized how cleaner you'd be by wiping up?

Then you cut him; he'll always end up back on your team/derriere anyways.

[Image: 63833780.jpg]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
It's not really a state secret or anything, but the manner in which I wipe my ass is not going to be a subject talked about by pundits during the super bowl.. Or at least I hope not. If it is you'll know something in the game has gone horribly wrong. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(05-22-2018, 12:19 PM)grampahol Wrote: It's not really a state secret or anything, but the manner in which I wipe my ass is not going to be a subject talked about by pundits during the super bowl.. Or at least I hope not. If it is you'll know something in the game has gone horribly wrong. 

It is one of my secret desires that one of us from this board goes on to be the Democratic or Republican presidential candidate and the things said by this person becomes subject of great debate amongst the population. "Oh my God! How can you vote for PhiLHos? He wipes UP!!" Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(05-22-2018, 04:36 PM)PhilHos Wrote: It is one of my secret desires that one of us from this board goes on to be the Democratic or Republican presidential candidate and the things said by this person becomes subject of great debate amongst the population. "Oh my God! How can you vote for PhiLHos? He wipes UP!!" Hilarious

You may want to review and possibly edit your secret desires.. it might be just me, but I have my reservations that this one is going to lead you to fame and fortune any time soon. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote