Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Does peerman make the team?
Before tonight, peerman was a shoe-in to make the roster. In light of what looks to be a broken arm suffered by him in tonights game, does he make the team now? PUP? IR? If not, who gets his spot? Does Erickson sneak in now? Tra Carson? Can Carson supply enough to special teams to warrant a spot? that situation will be interesting to say the least.

Reply/Quote
No way. We need to go with 3 RBs for now i think. I dont think we have a 4th RB on the roster worth keeping on the 53. Search the waiver wire.

Maybe keep Luc depending on how much TE Hewitt is going to play.
Reply/Quote
Depends on how bad kts broken was called a fracture so maybe pup but this is bad news for us
Reply/Quote
Just saw it diagnosed as a broken elbow recovery time 2 and a half to 3 months so back. Week 8-10
Reply/Quote
can't be placed on PUP..they play couldn't have practiced or played in preseason to be eligible. Depending on the actually length of recovery he may be designated for return from IR/ Otherwise it will be IR for the season. They will not hold a roster spot for a player with a lengthy recovery time who while great at what he does only contributes on special teams

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 11:06 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: No way. We need to go with 3 RBs for now i think. I dont think we have a 4th RB on the roster worth keeping on the 53. 

This.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 11:30 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Just saw it diagnosed as a broken elbow recovery time 2 and a half to 3 months so back. Week 8-10

This is a Bengal injury, he will be out for two seasons Shocked
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 11:06 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: No way. We need to go with 3 RBs for now i think. I dont think we have a 4th RB on the roster worth keeping on the 53. Search the waiver wire.

Maybe keep Luc depending on how much TE Hewitt is going to play.

They're most likely going to put Luc on PS.

Hewitt seems like a better fit at FB and the occasional 2 TE set. I don't see them keeping a spot for basically and 2nd FB. Especially after they just gave Hewitt that contract.

Also, it's not crazy to believe they keep 4 RBs. They did last year. Peerman had a bad preseason, but he's a ST ace. There's no denying that.

But it wouldn't surprise me if he goes on IR.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2016, 01:48 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: They're most likely going to put Luc on PS.

Hewitt seems like a better fit at FB and the occasional 2 TE set. I don't see them keeping a spot for basically and 2nd FB. Especially after they just gave Hewitt that contract.

Also, it's not crazy to believe they keep 4 RBs. They did last year. Peerman had a bad preseason, but he's a ST ace. There's no denying that.

But it wouldn't surprise me if he goes on IR.

Thing is: Peerman's the ST ace; listed as rb.  We might fill that spot with a wide receiver or DB.
Reply/Quote
Peerman goes on IR.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote