Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Does the liberal left support elder abuse?
No one is stepping to the plate to protect Joe Biden, in spite of his compromised state of cognitive enfeeblement.

It is blatant elder abuse, and no one is advocating to protect the man's dignity by those closest to him.

Even on this board, no one is stepping up to advocate for protecting him.

Fairly disgusting and telling of one's character.

What do you think should be done?
Reply/Quote
As long as Jill pushes him, nothing will happen. But I imagine to many voters, Biden disqualified himself regardless.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The amazing part is Biden raked in almost 30 million dollars the day of after the debate.

That is the good news. The bad news is Biden has spent over 100 million on campaign ads in swings states before the debate and polls in swing state showing Trump beating him in 6 or 7 swing states.

Virginia, New Hampshire, NJ and Minnesota are fast becoming 4 more swing stated for Biden and his campaign. Biden and Democrats have already given up on Ohio and Florida. Biden has a lot of money, but so does Trump. Would anyone have predicted the 4 additional swing states in 2024? They are states at the least Democrats will have to invest more money and resources on the ground normally used for the original swing states.

As for elder abuse, add the liberal media as liars propping up Joe for months, even years. Liberals care about winning and beating Trump, they don't care about abuse of the elderly, women and children in the US being killed by Biden's open border, inflation or the economy. Add in Democracy as it is Democrats attempting to put their political rival in jail.

The poll will be interesting from now until the next debate not only Nationally, but in the swing states. A friend of mine who knows members of the Trump campaign said they have been waiting until after the debate to go after Trump with aggressive ads. He said they will start in swing states with early voting. Look for Pennsylvania ads to come out in August. Some Super PACS will do some spending earlier, but the bulk of the planned ad buys for Trump campaign funds will occur in md August until the election in November.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(06-29-2024, 02:18 PM)FormerlyBengalRugby Wrote: No one is stepping to the plate to protect Joe Biden, in spite of his compromised state of cognitive enfeeblement.

It is blatant elder abuse, and no one is advocating to protect the man's dignity by those closest to him.

Even on this board, no one is stepping up to advocate for protecting him.

Fairly disgusting and telling of one's character.

What do you think should be done?

Keep in mind, same party who fights term limits for abortion and has regard for human life murdering babies because they made a mistake and got pregnant.

Same party who has some that refuse to condemn Hamas.

I am sure there are some fine people who are Democrats, but we also see a lot who are atheists and are bad human beings. Jill Biden should be locked up for abuse.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Lost in all the analysis is that 67% of independents want Biden replaced.

That's not good news for Trump.  They wouldn't care if they were going to vote for Trump.  And if you want Trump to win, you probably don't want Biden replaced.

Trump hasn't won that vote - they want an option other than Biden.  There's really no predicting what those people will do when they cast their ballot if it's Biden vs. Trump.  Still enough unenthusiastic and undecided voters for the election to be wildly different, in either direction, than polls are indicating.

Bigger issue for Dems is the lack of enthusiasm could cost them the House.  Senate is probably a lost cause, anyway.  I'm just praying for a divided Congress - I want the full SALT deduction restored!
--------------------------------------------------------

Reply/Quote
(06-29-2024, 02:48 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am sure there are some fine people who are Democrats, but we also see a lot who are atheists and are bad human beings. Jill Biden should be locked up for abuse.

There are great people who are dems and also great people who are atheists. I would like to say I know a few, but you know, that rural small town Indiana thingy.
Reply/Quote