Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolphins At Bengals Predictions
34-21 Bengals
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
22-19 Bengals
Reply/Quote
D is going to have its best game of the year if Burfict is in shape.

28-17 Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Only thing that worries me is that the Bengals will lay an egg following that win in Atlanta. It's odd to ask, but can they rebound from a win like that, if that makes sense?

I still pick the Bengals because they are at home and the overall better team, but they are also coming off a big emotional win.

31-21
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-02-2018, 02:39 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Bengals 32-18

If you hit this one, I'm coming to you for lottery numbers.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Bengals 38-35.
Reply/Quote
In my beginning of season prediction with the Bengals at 8-8 or 7-9 I had the dolphins game down as a win for the Bengals. Going to stick with that and say they win 31 to 27.
Reply/Quote
I'm concerned about the loss of Eifert, Ross not being 100% due to his "tweaked" groin, our very ineffective defensive backfield and Miami's good defense.  And there's the whole post euphoric win let down.

Don't know how to call it.

I'll say Bengals 26   Dolphins 24
Reply/Quote
I think the Pre-Steelers week let down is a big concern.

Fortunately Miami's not so hot O-Line is hurting (note, why Drake can't run).

Bengals 24-17
Reply/Quote
Bengals have a terrible record against the Fins so it's anyone's game, but I'm hoping for the win and an emergency visit to a local Cincinnati hospital for Tannahill..and other Fins.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Porpoises 20
Reply/Quote
This one strikes me as being a lower-scoring game than we've seen this team play so far this season. Phat Randy is the difference-maker at the gun. 16-13 good guys.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
31-17 Bengals-Burfict makes this a different defense,not Austin,so far I’m not impressed with him at all.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 23 - Dolphins 13
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
We win on momentum. Burfinct puts a stop down the middle. Bengals 24 - Fins 10
Reply/Quote
The offense has carried the defense. This week defense creates sacks and turnovers and Bengals win 24-13.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
A bazillion to nothing! We win.. Yey..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-03-2018, 04:52 PM)grampahol Wrote: Bengals have a terrible record against the Fins so it's anyone's game, but I'm hoping for the win and an emergency visit to a local Cincinnati hospital for Tannahill..and other Fins.. 

???  What the hell they do to you?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Bengals 34
Dolphins 28
Reply/Quote
WE MUST DEFEND THIS HOUSE

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE

If this game was at Miami, it would be another hard road game. For all the Bengals injuries, the game is in Cincinnati.

I'm hoping THE JUNGLE helps the defense out. Maybe they could be LOUDER on 3rd downs, that might help.

I don't think Dolphins fans will fill the stands. It should be mostly BENGALS FANS.

So I'll say Bengals WIN IN THE JUNGLE, go to 4-1 on season, remain in FIRST PLACE.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote