Geno
33.71%
30 33.71%
Total 89 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dolphins Game Game Ball
Despite a few in the gameday thread calling it a season; the boyz had a great comeback victory a we get to issue a well deserved Game Ball.

So who you got:

Andy Dalton: 248 yards and a miracle TD

Joe Mixon: Back off the shelf for over 110 yards from scrimmage and a TD

AJ Green: 6 catches for 112 yards

Sam Hubbard: 3 tackles and a game sealing TD

Michael Johnson: 4 tackles and a game tying pick 6

Geno Atkins: 2 sacks
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 05:16 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Despite a few in the gameday thread calling it a season; the boyz had a great comeback victory a we get to issue a well deserved Game Ball.

So who you got:

Andy Dalton: 248 yards and a miracle TD

Joe Mixon: Back off the shelf for over 110 yards from scrimmage and a TD

AJ Green: 6 catches for 112 yards

Sam Hubbard: 3 tackles and a game sealing TD

Michael Johnson: 4 tackles and a game tying pick 6

Geno Atkins: 2 sacks

I think it has to go to Andy. He stood in there today with less than stellar protection....
Reply/Quote
GAMEBALL goes to the Bengals D. and an Honorable mention to the Bengals Offense for waking up in the 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
I say you give one to the entire D line
Reply/Quote
I went with the classy MJ pick. Still contributing in his new role.
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Andy. He stood in there with bad protection and before the run game picked up.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
MJ
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 05:20 PM)mallorian69 Wrote: I say you give one to the entire D line

This. But I’ll vote Geno. He was a beast today.

Reply/Quote
The D....but only the second half D. It’s like Austin finally realized they could blitz.
Reply/Quote
Defense as a whole gets the game ball. They played well aside from some not so good run defense at times. But they stepped up when it mattered.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Going with the ST's, as a whole, for deciding at halftime to go ahead and block and tackle, just for the hell of it.

Nah, just kidding. I vote Geno.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Had Dunlap had one more big play I think that he'd have easily won it. Gotta go Geno here. The defense lives!
Reply/Quote
I went with MJ as well the D deserves a game ball for this game and MJ has gotten a lot of crap from fans this year myself included. Not sure if a pick six is worth 9 million {I think that's his salary number this year} but I really didn't want to see us lose this game.
Reply/Quote
Geno Atkins led the way but the entire defense really stepped up.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 05:24 PM)Gamma Ray Tan Wrote: The D....but only the second half D. It’s like Austin finally realized they could blitz.

It did help a bit that Dolphins starting left tackle went out with a concussion.  It seemed the pass rush improved a lot after that.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
I went MJ but entire D deserves it for stepping up in the second half and helping with the comeback win.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 05:31 PM)cinci4life Wrote: I went MJ but entire D deserves it for stepping up in the second half and helping with the comeback win.

yep, a shut out in the 2nd half. Thank you D. :hail: :hail:
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 05:26 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: It did help a bit that Dolphins starting left tackle went out with a concussion.  It seemed the pass rush improved a lot after that.

Good observation.  :andy:
Reply/Quote
I went with the guy many fans call garbage, Johnson made the play sometimes slips through our fingers. Hubbard also was great as was Geno and Dalton. One more guy great today was Dre K. he had a shut down day.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Gave it to MJ but split it with Mixon for his play and cheer leading on the sideline . He got the crowd fired up.

Reply/Quote