Geno
33.71%
30 33.71%
Total 89 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Dolphins Game Game Ball
(10-07-2018, 11:04 PM)EatonFan Wrote: Dunlap all the way.  He made the play of the game.  He's not even in the poll!!

What play did Dunlap make that was bigger than MJ diving at the QB forcing him to panic, move up, and throw it into the dline. Then MJ gets off the turf, catches the deflection, and runs it 22 yards for the tying score? 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Think it was TEAM defense that won today's game.

Geno and Dunlap once again took care of business.

Yet if I was only choosing one though, giving it to MJ.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
MJ rose from the dead and put together a great 3 minute stretch.
What do you mean by miracle TD BTW?
Reply/Quote
I tell ya.. That Cedric Ogbuihi is doing a hell of a job sitting on the bench and not playing game after game! Someone has to keep the bench warm even if it's 70+ degrees during the game. Go Ced! 

My gut reaction is for MJ but without Carlos creating havoc for everyone those INTs don't really happen.. Still  I'm going with the split between MJ and the Sammy the Kid.. BTW..Sam really is a baby face out there (or is it just me getting old and they all look like kids anymore?)
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 01:17 AM)grampahol Wrote: I tell ya.. That Cedric Ogbuihi is doing a hell of a job sitting on the bench and not playing game after game! Someone has to keep the bench warm even if it's 70+ degrees during the game. Go Ced! 

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 11:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What play did Dunlap make that was bigger than MJ diving at the QB forcing him to panic, move up, and throw it into the dline. Then MJ gets off the turf, catches the deflection, and runs it 22 yards for the tying score? 

Dunlap caused the Hubbard pic 6.

What's funny if you watch that play is the Miami G or C standing there oblivious as the int. and return occur right in front of him  Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I'm going with Hubbard as he has been on all my teams. All Saints Shamrocks (Yeah bad football name), Moeller Crusaders, The Ohio State Buckeyes, and The Cincinnati Bengals.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Andy sure made some great throws, the one to Mixon and Mixon coming back to the ball to help him out was beauty.

Mixon was awesome in the 2nd half, Andy was awesome, AJ was awesome but in the end the D pitched a shutout in that
2nd half and Geno, Dunlap, Hubbard were all great. In the end i had to give it to the guy i have never gave it to before...

Michael frickin' Johnson. Great pick and score.

Bates honorable mention for sure though, sealed the game with the int, had a big time hit too. This guy is special.

Dunlap created that fumble int for Hubbard and he got held. Dre was great too, just too many players to mention here.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 09:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I voted Mixon but if i could, i'd vote for Johnson and Hubbard to teach the DBs how to hold on to passes that are thrown to you. 

No kidding.  DreK should be leading the league in picks right now.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 01:24 PM)McC Wrote: No kidding.  DreK should be leading the league in picks right now.

Still remember that game where Dre picked off Peyton Manning 3 times to get us a win over the Broncos.

What happened?

Man, he needs to get on the juggs machine. Would be having a great year if he could just catch.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 01:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Still remember that game where Dre picked off Peyton Manning 3 times to get us a win over the Broncos.

What happened?

Man, he needs to get on the juggs machine. Would be having a great year if he could just catch.

They all do! Willow had one bounce right off his hands with nothing but green grass between him and the EZ...
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 09:23 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Dunlap caused the Hubbard pic 6.

What's funny if you watch that play is the Miami G or C standing there oblivious as the int. and return occur right in front of him  Hilarious

Well MJ caused and scored one on the same play. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 02:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well MJ caused and scored one on the same play. 

Yes he did!. I couldn't see real well when it happened, but when he took off for the EZ, I went nuts! Talking about the ball bouncing your way! Not once but twice in a game!!
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 02:19 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well MJ caused and scored one on the same play. 

:andy:

Yes an awesome play it was
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 11:15 PM)bfine32 Wrote: What play did Dunlap make that was bigger than MJ diving at the QB forcing him to panic, move up, and throw it into the dline. Then MJ gets off the turf, catches the deflection, and runs it 22 yards for the tying score? 

That play epitomizes the effort guy he is and why the coaches love him. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 02:44 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Yes he did!. I couldn't see real well when it happened, but when he took off for the EZ, I went nuts! Talking about the ball bouncing your way! Not once but twice in a game!!

Oh man, that's true. I can't complain anymore about how every tipped ball by Dalton gets picked while every tipped ball by the Bengals hits the turf anymore. I'm sure my wife was tired of hearing about it anyway. Big Grin

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2018, 05:24 PM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Had Dunlap had one more big play I think that he'd have easily won it. Gotta go Geno here. The defense lives!

Yep, this. :andy:

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2018, 09:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Oh man, that's true. I can't complain anymore about how every tipped ball by Dalton gets picked while every tipped ball by the Bengals hits the turf anymore. I'm sure my wife was tired of hearing about it anyway. Big Grin

Sure seemed that way, didn't it? This could be a fluke though.  Ninja
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote