Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Time of posession
(11-20-2017, 03:11 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Minimal but yes.

Actually "sad but yes" would probably be more apt.  
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 12:01 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm not sure where or even if it's out there ? But I'd love to know our rushing stats on 1st down, I'd bet the average is below 2 yards. I'd also bet we're at or very near the top in no gain or losses on 1st down runs. 

Behind the chains BOOM right off the bat. Defense licking chops and pinning ears back for up coming pass rush downs.

3 and out city = no time of possession

Yep a recipe for disaster. Amazing we beat the Broncos cause it was just more of the same.

Dalton stepped up and made the throws when we needed them.

Broncos fired their OC after this game lol

(11-18-2017, 08:48 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: We are terrible on all downs. Add to our poor TOP stats, we avg 11.3pts in first half which is 14th in NFL. In second half, we are ranked dead last at 5.2. This is beyond horrible.

Woof. Thought it was really bad, doesn't surprise me.

Need to clean the slate after the season and Shake is also right because we are really bad on Defense on 3rd down.

Positives...

Nice seeing Dunlap get a couple sacks and Burfict have a great game. A sack and a forced fumble that was huge.

Still, this team is going nowhere with this TOP problem.
Reply/Quote