Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolphins release 2 OLineman...
anyone worth taking a flyer on, that might benefit from a change in scenery?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000719335/article/report-dolphins-release-billy-turner-dallas-thomas?campaign=fb-nf-sf38602457-sf38602457

We all know we need help!
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 05:28 PM)corpjet Wrote: anyone worth taking a flyer on, that might benefit from a change in scenery?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000719335/article/report-dolphins-release-billy-turner-dallas-thomas?campaign=fb-nf-sf38602457-sf38602457

Can either of them play center?

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 05:28 PM)corpjet Wrote: anyone worth taking a flyer on, that might benefit from a change in scenery?

If they can actually block and play center or RT, then they should be on a plane to Cincinnati at this very moment. But, of course, they won't be.

Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 05:29 PM)Wyche Wrote: Can either of them play center?

Center and Right Tackle 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Their QB has been a ragdoll for years due to their horrible OLine. No thanks.
Reply/Quote
Is one of them the guy who is getting run over and pushed right into Tannehill that one dude has in his signature?  Let's get him!  #74...can we get him?  He looks better than what we have.

[Image: genooo.0.gif]
Reply/Quote
No way. The Dolphins might have the worst offensive line in the Western Hemisphere. They couldn't even stop Rey Maualuga. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-11-2016, 07:00 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Is one of them the guy who is getting run over and pushed right into Tannehill that one dude has in his signature?  Let's get him!  #74...can we get him?  He looks better than what we have.

[Image: genooo.0.gif]

No but one of the guys is 77 that you see there doing his best ( if Stevie Wonder was a Linemen ) Impression. WTH is # 70 doing on the right, tip toe hop, we will just call him twinkle toes.
Reply/Quote
Nope. neither is good nor would start here. I'm not a fan of Ogubehi, but I'd take him over either of them. Ogubehi still has potential. Albeit, he has struggled. But still has potential down the line if he learns to anchor and hold blocks rather than disengage quickly.

That's his biggest issue. He disengages too quickly and that allows our running backs to get hit quicker, holes swallowed up, and fast edge rushers to get past him after a move or two.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 02:31 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Nope. neither is good nor would start here. I'm not a fan of Ogubehi, but I'd take him over either of them. Ogubehi still has potential. Albeit, he has struggled. But still has potential down the line if he learns to anchor and hold blocks rather than disengage quickly.

That's his biggest issue. He disengages too quickly and that allows our running backs to get hit quicker, holes swallowed up, and fast edge rushers to get past him after a move or two.

You can say that again ! He doesn't know the meaning of sustain. But then again that's pretty much the whole O-lines problem. On many plays they quit way to early.

Wonder if the coaches see this ?  Shocked
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 02:31 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Nope. neither is good nor would start here. I'm not a fan of Ogubehi, but I'd take him over either of them. Ogubehi still has potential. Albeit, he has struggled. But still has potential down the line if he learns to anchor and hold blocks rather than disengage quickly.

What Wolf here says, neither of these guys would help us at our greatest weaknesses.

Also everything Wolf says here about Og is true.

Looks like we are going to have to draft to fix the issues and hope Og and Fisher become decent at the OT spots.

Sucks i know. Mellow

Here is to praying PA is on the hot seat and we can finally improve our OL coach, not holding my breath but one has to hope.
Reply/Quote
(10-12-2016, 07:56 AM)bengalfan74 Wrote: You can say that again ! He doesn't know the meaning of sustain. But then again that's pretty much the whole O-lines problem. On many plays they quit way to early.

Wonder if the coaches see this ?  Shocked

That's not fair.  When Bodine gets driven into the backfield he remains in contact with the defender the entire time.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote