Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dolphins to release Tannehill, Bengals interested?
https://www.12up.com/posts/6286368-report-dolphins-plan-to-release-ryan-tannehill-and-bengals-could-be-interested/partners/40920?fbclid=IwAR1AGwodsHbYGZh4UhU6jsy6pglVi8LDoZEx_8NLFKAE8oRom_WcKrnWEAk
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
That is a big nothingburger. Just some BS, made up by a bored, idiot reporter trying to get some clicks..
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2019, 08:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That is a big nothingburger.  Just some BS, made up by a bored, idiot reporter trying to get some clicks..

You took the different words with a similar meaning right out of my mouth.

Tannehill was a WR?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
If he wants to hold a clipboard then sure.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2019, 09:14 PM)jason Wrote: If he wants to hold a clipboard then sure.

Not even that. Maybe he could sell beer or something?

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2019, 09:20 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: Not even that. Maybe he could sell beer or something?

I've heard his wife is hot... Maybe she'd make a fine addition to the 2019 Ben-Gals...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I hope we sign Jacoby Brissett. Never had a shot and has played well when given the opportunity sitting behind Tom Brady and Andrew Luck.
Tiger

2024 MOCK DRAFT (4 ROUND)

1ST ROUND-OT-JC LATHAM-ALABAMA
2ND ROUND-OG-COOPER BEEBE-KANSAS
3RD ROUND-DT-DEWAYNE CARTER-DUKE
3RD ROUND-WR-JACOB COWING-ARIZONA
4TH ROUND-CB-MIKE SAINRISTIL-MICHIGAN
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2019, 12:18 PM)jason Wrote: I've heard his wife is hot... Maybe she'd make a fine addition to the 2019 Ben-Gals...
Bow-chicka-wow-wow  Shes no Kathrine Webb, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed.  ThumbsUp

[Image: tanne14.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2019, 09:05 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Bow-chicka-wow-wow  Shes no Kathrine Webb, but I wouldn't kick her out of bed.  ThumbsUp

[Image: tanne14.jpg]

She probably has a better arm and can hit her man in stride! Smirk probably excellent with the deep ball. She also looks like she could take a good hit and get up for more.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2019, 06:05 PM)Nati#1 Wrote: I hope we sign Jacoby Brissett. Never had a shot and has played well when given the opportunity sitting behind Tom Brady and Andrew Luck.

He is nothing special at all.  The guy we have is better.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
Can he play linebacker?
Reply/Quote