Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dominique Davis signed to 53
Dominique Davis, to the great pleasure of many posters here, has been signed to the 53. Someone is getting cut next week to make room for CTB.

WR Shedrick Jackson and DB Sidney Jones have both been elevated from the PS for the game

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Willing to bet Bell will be cut then resigned to PS.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 03:29 PM)pally Wrote: Dominique Davis, to the great pleasure of many posters here, has been signed to the 53.  Someone is getting cut next week to make room for CTB.

WR Shedrick Jackson and DB Sidney Jones have both been elevated from the PS for the game

Good news, really liked what I saw of Dominique Davis and Shed Jackson this preseason. These are good moves to help with the loss of DJ and 
Ja'Marr. Nobody will replace them, but as long as these guys can be serviceable we have a good chance at winning tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
(12-22-2023, 06:24 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Good news, really liked what I saw of Dominique Davis and Shed Jackson this preseason. These are good moves to help with the loss of DJ and 
Ja'Marr. Nobody will replace them, but as long as these guys can be serviceable we have a good chance at winning tomorrow.

Davis looked good this preseason.  Im not sure if he can perform at the same level in regular season but its a good move to sign him to the 53 man roster to see what he can do.  He should be well over his injury.  If he cant contribute at this point in his career then cut him.  At least you will get a look so we know where we stand going forward.

Calling Jackson up is good too because with Chase not playing, we need a WR with the speed to get behind a defense to make Pittsburgh worry about defending deep.  I would still like to see Pryor and his 4.3 speed get a chance at some point this season too.
Reply/Quote