Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dominique Easley Released
Knee problems may keep teams away from him, would you bring him in for camp?

Rumor was he was lazy and not sticking to the injury recovery program but its just speculation at this point.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2016, 10:33 PM)BobJones4980 Wrote: Knee problems may keep teams away from him, would you bring him in for camp?

Rumor was he was lazy and not sticking to the injury recovery program but its just speculation at this point.

With all of those red flags, I think that you answered your own question..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Supposedly he was following in Mike Vicks footsteps running some dog fighting stuff down in Florida
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2016, 11:18 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Supposedly he was following in Mike Vicks footsteps running some dog fighting stuff down in Florida

Assuming this is true, what is wrong with people like that?  Why would someone who has millions of dollars in the bank get into dog fighting?  A guy can afford any type of entertainment money can buy and chooses to watch dogs rip each other to shreds.  Makes no sense to me.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 01:16 AM)Bilbo Saggins Wrote: Assuming this is true, what is wrong with people like that?  Why would someone who has millions of dollars in the bank get into dog fighting?  A guy can afford any type of entertainment money can buy and chooses to watch dogs rip each other to shreds.  Makes no sense to me.

avoid this dude... besides that he cant stay healthy
Reply/Quote
Red flags every frickin where!
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2016, 11:18 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: Supposedly he was following in Mike Vicks footsteps running some dog fighting stuff down in Florida

I haven't seen any reports on that. The most I've seen about dogs and him is that he was bit by his pitbull multiple times and it made him unable to participate in some training camp and that his dog bit one of his friends.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 06:38 PM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I haven't seen any reports on that. The most I've seen about dogs and him is that he was bit by his pitbull multiple times and it made him unable to participate in some training camp and that his dog bit one of his friends.

His dog bit a lot of people, him, his friends, animal care workers. He has a love for aggressive dogs... Maybe the dog fighting was a little far fetched but his love for aggressive pit bulls fits the mold of a guy who shouldn't own them.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/patriots/2016/04/13/patriots-release-dominique-easley/VxfcDYPp0ieEh0mDVBRp5H/story.html?p1=BGMenu_Article
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 05:03 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: avoid this dude...  besides that he cant stay healthy

25 year old in a 40 year old body is what ive heard him described as. Damn...
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 06:27 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Red flags every frickin where!

[Image: Red-Challenge-Flag.jpg]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote