Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Domota Pekos…
Father-in-law, sold the winning power ball ticket at a gas station he owns. He got $1,000,000 for it. Lucky him.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/sports/nfl/bengals/2022/11/09/domata-pekos-father-in-law-sold-2-billion-powerball-ticket-former-cincinnati-bengals/69631838007/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Is Domota Pekos, Domata Peko's long-lost cousin?
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Cool, small world. Small chunk of change from that amount of dough.
Reply/Quote
That's cool and if he is anything like Domata he deserved it. Such a good person and great player despite what many think.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The weird thing is that the check says 11/7 when it was announced 11/8. I am assuming they wrote the check for the drawing date, still fishy. lol
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2022, 08:44 PM)Go Cards Wrote: That's cool and if he is anything like Domata he deserved it. Such a good person and great player despite what many think.

I don't have the link, but I saw Peko is selling his NKY home on a golf course (that looks amazing) for around 1.8 million.  
Reply/Quote
(11-09-2022, 10:39 AM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Is Domota Pekos, Domata Peko's long-lost cousin?

You say Peko's, I say Pekos
You say Doh-mah-tah, I say Doh-moo-tah
Peko's, Pekos
Doh-mah-tah, Doh-moo-tah
Let's call the whole thing off!

Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2022, 10:33 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I don't have the link, but I saw Peko is selling his NKY home on a golf course (that looks amazing) for around 1.8 million.  

Is that the one he got from Erpenbeck (or whatever his name is). There is a swim up bar inside the waterfall in the pool. You have to swim through  a hole in the floor of the pool and then come up inside the waterfall.
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2022, 02:08 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Is that the one he got from Erpenbeck (or whatever his name is). There is a swim up bar inside the waterfall in the pool. You have to swim through  a hole in the floor of the pool and then come up inside the waterfall.

Sounds like fun. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(11-10-2022, 02:08 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Is that the one he got from Erpenbeck (or whatever his name is). There is a swim up bar inside the waterfall in the pool. You have to swim through  a hole in the floor of the pool and then come up inside the waterfall.

Looked like it. 
Reply/Quote