Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don’t look now but Dolphins are up vs the Jets
Dolphins are up 21-7 a win by the Dolphins would officially make the Bengals the worst team in the league ! Woooo!
Reply/Quote
Yes!!!
Reply/Quote
I want Finley to be a capable starting quarterback but that wound mean a few wins this year and knock us from top 3 spot.
Reply/Quote
Look for the Dolphins to play prevent during 1st and goal and goal line during 3rd and 10.
Reply/Quote
It won't last.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 04:44 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Look for the Dolphins to play prevent during 1st and goal and goal line during 3rd and 10.

On 1st and 10 the Dolphins will put their FG Block defense on the field.
Reply/Quote
They saw we have Finely and will now go 8-8 so they figured they can afford to win a few.
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 05:25 PM)Destro Wrote: They saw we have Finely and will now go 8-8 so they figured they can afford to win a few.

Well...they likely don't want to go 0-16 so they had to win at some point.
Reply/Quote
Dolphins 24-15 in the 3rd!
Reply/Quote
Go Dolphins!

If Bengals lose to the Jets and the Fins, they will have a 2 game lead to screw up the best pick of the draft.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 04:23 PM)Trademark Wrote: Dolphins are up 21-7 a win by the Dolphins would officially make the Bengals the worst team in the league ! Woooo!

I wasn't aware there was any doubt. When you combine on field and FO, Bengals are easily the worst team in the league. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 05:39 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I wasn't aware there was any doubt. When you combine on field and FO, Bengals are easily the worst team in the league. 

I wouldn't count out Washington for that title

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Finley will get a win or two... Miami trying to keep up...
Reply/Quote
How did things go with the last QB we took at #1 overall?
Reply/Quote
[Image: 17df5526f35178f64552c9fb078b576e.jpg]

YES!!!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Rejoice ! We are officially the worst team in the league !
Reply/Quote
Go Broncos, go! It's possible we could surpass Browns this season if Finley can get a couple wins.
Reply/Quote
And then...there was one.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 06:11 PM)pally Wrote: I wouldn't count out Washington for that title

I would, simply because Dan Snyder didn't have the "mentor" that MB did and Snyder was, at least, willing to break the bank to sign anyone that could possibly help the team win. 

Snyder may be an idiot, but at least he's a more acceptable idiot that the idiot Mike idiot Brown is. 

"Stupid idiot"

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-03-2019, 06:13 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Finley will get a win or two... Miami trying to keep up...

Here's the way i expect it to break down...using the Bengal meter of usual, expected results.

Since every other (that i can think of off the top of my head--Minsew, Allen, Rudolph, the Steelers #3, Brissett) QB that has replaced someone this year has played well, Finley--because it's the Bengals--will come in and be utter crap. 

That's just the way it works around here for cheapskate, backwards ass, incompetent owners and the fans that support such a team. 

Reply/Quote