Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Don Lemon FIRED by CNN
I can't believe it's finally happening!   Ninja

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Really though, this guy sucked.  
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I don't watch CNN, but I think I heard someone say Don Lemon made someone smell his sweaty nutsack or something.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 01:41 PM)basballguy Wrote: I can't believe it's finally happening!   Ninja

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Really though, this guy sucked.  

I see what you did there.
Reply/Quote
Apparently there has been some controversy surround him recently. I did a quick Google search and saw some stories from earlier this month about his problematic behavior. The only thing I ever knew about him was he got high on a NYE thing.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 02:01 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: Apparently there has been some controversy surround him recently. I did a quick Google search and saw some stories from earlier this month about his problematic behavior. The only thing I ever knew about him was he got high on a NYE thing.

The other two women with whom he does his morning show walked out and reportedly said they refused to work with him b/c of his behavior.  
Reply/Quote
Good riddance.

I don't know who he is.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 02:07 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: The other two women with whom he does his morning show walked out and reportedly said they refused to work with him b/c of his behavior.  

LOL Wake up Don!

You weren't working for Fox!

He crossed the liberal media line last month when he said, in discussion of Nikki Haley, that women in her age range were

"past their prime."
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 02:07 PM)BIGDADDYFROMCINCINNATI Wrote: The other two women with whom he does his morning show walked out and reportedly said they refused to work with him b/c of his behavior.  

I think that's the story I heard too.  Maybe he'll get a podcast too...lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
You mask is slipping.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 02:12 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: Good riddance.

I don't know who he is.

He to CNN was kind of like a Tucker Carlson to FOX News.

Good riddance to both.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Interesting twist:

"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 03:10 PM)Millhouse Wrote: He to CNN was kind of like a Tucker Carlson to FOX News.

Good riddance to both.

While I agree with the good riddance to both, saying that Lemon is in any way analogous to Tucker is just categorically false. 
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 03:33 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: While I agree with the good riddance to both, saying that Lemon is in any way analogous to Tucker is just categorically false. 

Well FOX does have a recent opening though.....
Reply/Quote
I don't know who this is, and I feel good about that.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 03:33 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: While I agree with the good riddance to both, saying that Lemon is in any way analogous to Tucker is just categorically false. 

Thats why I said 'kind of like' in the sense of getting their side more riled up, but Carlson was the worst by far. I should've added at part.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
He’ll just be replaced by another misogynist.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 04:18 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: He’ll just be replaced by another misogynist.

How un-woke of CNN...what's their end game?
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2023, 04:18 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: He’ll just be replaced by another misogynist.

They’re running out of options.

Gay white male was a failure
Ok so make the gay minority male a centerpiece….that fails…what’s left?

Only thing left for CNN is to hire a non binary trans minority person…which I say in jest but I would not be surprised to see it happen since CNN (really, Time Warner) loves checking inclusivity boxes in their hires.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
The new leader at CNN has been trying to get the company back to being considered in the middle. I guess this could be a part of that.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2023, 12:47 AM)basballguy Wrote: They’re running out of options.

Gay white male was a failure
Ok so make the gay minority male a centerpiece….that fails…what’s left?

Only thing left for CNN is to hire a non binary trans minority person…which I say in jest but I would not be surprised to see it happen since CNN (really, Time Warner) loves checking inclusivity boxes in their hires.

Jen Psaki seemingly had her MSNBC deal inked while still standing behind the podium in the WH briefing room.

Karine Jean-Pierre come on down. She knows how to check boxes.
Reply/Quote
Fox and CNN should just swap Lemon and Carlson straight up like the Rams and Eagles did with Nick Foles and Sam Bradford. Remember that? Of course you don't.
Reply/Quote