Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Don't Focus on Bills just yet
I'm not too worried, I'll be "focused" on drinking Miller Lites and screaming my head off at the game Sunday, but I'd be lying if I said I won't have an eye on Buffalo this weekend. I hope I don't hurt the team too much.
Reply/Quote
F&$@ the Ratbirds. Starting to hate them as equally as Steelers. Gronk says Joe will destroy them. I agree with Gronk!!! My only concern is that it’s a typical AFC North game that will be physical and dirty (Roquan Smith)
They have a decent Defense. I just want to get out of game without injuries after we smack em down (Cappa Tee Boyd) We gotta get Jungle Rocking like before the Bills game, loud and electric.
The measure of who we are is what we do with what we have. Vince Lombardi
Reply/Quote
I'm not playing. I can focus on whatever I want

My job. My children. The Bills, you name it.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2023, 01:14 PM)GAWhoDey Wrote: I'm not too worried, I'll be "focused" on drinking Miller Lites and screaming my head off at the game Sunday, but I'd be lying if I said I won't have an eye on Buffalo this weekend.  I hope I don't hurt the team too much.

If they lose, it's all your fault. I'm just putting that out there now.  Tongue
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2023, 01:14 PM)GAWhoDey Wrote: I'm not too worried, I'll be "focused" on drinking Miller Lites and screaming my head off at the game Sunday, but I'd be lying if I said I won't have an eye on Buffalo this weekend.  I hope I don't hurt the team too much.

Same here except I will be "focused" on drinking the Rollers instead. Hope I don't hurt my Bengals by overlooking a POS team
that has become my 2nd hated team to scream at on game days. But anyways, back to the brewskies. CheersDrunkPervertClapping

And ***** slapping the Ratbirds!Smack

(01-13-2023, 01:18 PM)Boomer Anderson Wrote: F&$@ the Ratbirds. Starting to hate them as equally as Steelers. Gronk says Joe will destroy them. I agree with Gronk!!!  My only concern is that it’s a typical AFC North game that will be physical and dirty (Roquan Smith)
They have a decent Defense. I just want to get out of game without injuries after we smack em down (Cappa Tee Boyd) We gotta get Jungle Rocking like before the Bills game, loud and electric.

Run right at Roquan and punish him, then go play action...
Reply/Quote
Too late.  This is me focusing on the Bills:

[Image: Bruce-Lee.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 11:49 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I am getting concerned because many posters are thinking the game against the Ravens Sunday night is a shoe in. Yes, I hope we move on to play the Bills. But, we need to focus on this game first. It seems the underdog has nothing to lose and the Ravens will be playing that way. I hope the Bengals get up for this game and play well. Otherwise, it would be an embarrassment to our team.

I haven't taken any snaps for the Bengals yet this year and hell, i haven't even had to prepare once for an opponent. 

Doesn't matter what i focus on. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2023, 07:58 AM)Brimey Wrote: I've already moved my focus to Chiefs-Bengals so I'm hoping this doesn't come back to hurt the team

Damn dude, you're way behind. I'm already thinking about how great it will be to celebrate back to back ships.  Cool

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2023, 10:35 AM)pally Wrote: There is no way in hell the team is going to fall into a trap by looking ahead.  They are dealing with a division rival who went out of their way to play dirty last weekend.  Joe admitted himself that he played poorly last weekend.  And we know that doesn’t happen 2 games ina row.

I expect this tea to come out very focused on the job at hand

Pittsburgh and Dallas.
Reply/Quote
Any time you go up against a defense like the ravens,you’re in for a challenge.They’re not going to make it easy for us.But,on the flip side,they have to play against our defense,and that’s going to be even more difficult for them.
Reply/Quote
How do you think we're going to do against the David Carr lead ravens next season guys?

Will we have the right pieces in place to match up well with them?

I'd really like to focus on this as I think it's a make or break match that will impact who wins the division.
Reply/Quote
(01-13-2023, 10:35 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I don;t know, I think we're screwed. "Moving the Chains" spent 30 minutes discussing how the Bills/Chief's game will be in Atlanta, and why Atlanta was chosen. They aren't focusing on the Bengals/Ravens game.... we're in trouble. Ninja

NFL tried to move the Lions/Packers game in SNF, and the Lions still beat the Packers. NFL can give other team advantage (home field, refs calling...) all they want, if we bring our A+ game and don't let flags get in our head, we're still winning.
Reply/Quote
These guys know it's the NFL and regardless who you are playing the talent level difference as a whole is not as great as in college, so bengals know any team in playoffs is dangerous especially if you play a notch down .. there is no looking past ravens
Reply/Quote