Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Let Them Intimidate You!
http://espn.go.com/blog/cincinnati-bengals/post/_/id/20443/bengals-steelers-bad-blood-afc-north-battle-contentious-brace

Here comes Shitsburgh with their rhetoric before Sunday's game. They are still on the Burfict hit from last time. (Funny how they don't mention the hit on Jones, or the "Your Next" comment to Green) We have everything they don't and I want Cincy to go into Sunday's game pushing and bullying the Steelers on the field for a change. I know one person who will kick their asses (Burfict), I just hope the rest of the team takes his lead and knocks their asses back to Pittsburgh and out of the playoffs!
Reply/Quote
They're the ones who are intimidated. That's why they run their damn mouths so much.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I don't get the chance mpression that the Bengals care what the steelers think. They are fighting for relevance and ate out of the running for the playoffs. Bengals are better and playing for much more.
Reply/Quote
Need I repost the letter to Reggie Nelson from a steeler fan lol

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2015/10/29/9639696/dear-reggie-nelson

Quote:write this to you in the hopes that you will do your best to avoid injuring the Steelers players. I know it sounds crazy and what happened to Carson Palmer when he was with Cincy was tragic (I know you weren't a Bengal yet), yet not intentional. Which brings me to what I wanted to talk about, I know you're not a dirty player and you don't try to intentionally hurt people but over the past 3 years or so, you seem to have found a way to injure two key offensive weapons for the Steelers.

Heath Miller was having all pro season in 2012, Ben was targeting him often, especially in the Red-Zone, but on one fatal Sunday at Heinz Field, with the AFC North on the line, you seemed to have hit him at his knee and the unfortunate thing is he wound up tearing his ACL that game, and he was never the same after that hit. Fast forward to December 2014, another Sunday at Heinz Field, with the AFC North again on the line, Le'veon Bell was having a great season, show casing his receiving and his running ability (let's not forget his blocking either), anyway I saw Bell running a route over the middle (danger) and I saw you, you did not hesitate and you went straight in for the tackle, low, the way the NFL wants it. In term though Bell's knee wound up being injured (by the way thank you for keeping is knee ligaments intact) and he wouldn't play in the wild card game against the Ravens and we all know how that went.

Anyway my point is Mr. Nelson, is that we're both fighting for the same goal, to win the AFC North and win the Superbowl. Those aspirations can happen for either team, they're realistic (and for gods sake let's not see another New England Superbowl, BLEH!) and they can be accomplished if none of our respective team's star power get's hurt. Wouldn't that be great, no injuries, just a hard fought battle to the end with nobody being seriously hurt. No if's and's or but's, no question on which team wins, no blaming injuries for ruining each others seasons. That would be great for a change for both of our respective teams that seem to have encountered all these injuries in our big time matchups.

I know it's unrealistic but I thought I might as well give it a shot, since we both seem to have suffered setbacks after the games our teams have matched up against each other. Anyway, good luck to your team, hope we get an injury free game this Sunday and hopefully the next time our teams play again.

-Sincerely Steelers Nation
Reply/Quote
That was a surprisingly articulate letter from a Steelers fan...
Reply/Quote
"...one fatal day..."

I didn't realize that somebody died Mellow
Reply/Quote
I find it hard to believe that the Steelers have the unmitigated gall to say one damn word about questionable hits by the Bengals.

Let me just say -- Ken Anderson ... Keith Rivers ... Carson Palmer ... Kevin Huber. I don't have to repeat the stories in detail, because the people on this board are not just casual fans and remember them well. All of these hits were either snake in the grass, cheap ass blind side hits (Rivers and Huber) late and low (Palmer) or a full, swing-around, feet off the ground grasping of Anderson's face mask.

Reggie Nelson came in low to tackle Laveon Bell. Would they prefer that he would have taken a head shot? Burfict grabbed Bell around the waist and swung his body toward the sideline to drag Bell out-of-bounds. The knee injury resulted, but it was hardly a dirty play.

What a bunch of sniveling, dog-in-the-manger hypocrites.

They are a great match for their belligerent, entitled, bandwagon fans, who will no doubt be trying to take over our stadium.

In the name of Paul Brown, let's send them home in the miserable state they deserve.
Reply/Quote
I say we hide thumbtacks inside the goal posts. Ninja
Reply/Quote
I remember Whitworth making a good observation about the Patriots .vs. Bills/Jets (basically any Rex ryan team).

Something along the lines of 'all week you only hear from the one side about the rivalry and what they are going to do ...you hear nothing about any rivalry from the other side (patriots) and yet they always seem to go away with the win'

That's kind of how I'd like us to be...just another game , no bulletin board material please, let the refs manage the game.

We don't need Dre K , Jones , Hill or Burfict getting so riled up that they hurt the team with a taunting penalty or something at a crucial point
Reply/Quote
Bengals have been the only team to hold them under 20 points. If I'm remembering correctly they've hung at least 23 on everybody. Bengals held them to 10.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 09:24 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: Bengals have been the only team to hold them under 20 points. If I'm remembering correctly they've hung at least 23 on everybody. Bengals held them to 10.

Yup....and that wouldn't have happened had they not had DreK on Brown during the first series instead of Pac.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 03:00 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Need I repost the letter to Reggie Nelson from a steeler fan lol

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2015/10/29/9639696/dear-reggie-nelson

wanna see the letter he sent his own team
Reply/Quote
F those clowns and their fans.

If anyone wants more reason to hate Steeler fans, here's a story from my weekend:

My wife, son, and I attended a birthday party for a friend's kid this weekend. One of the families that was invited didn't make it, and I inquired as to why. Turns out this dude, who was already kind of a doucher in my opinion, was in Pittsburgh attending the game Sunday night.

When told this I looked at the dude relaying the story incredulously. I replied: "He's a Steeler fan? I've known him for twelve years and have even partied with him and his cousins, who are legit Stooler fans, and no mention of this from him." My buddy explained that the guy was first a Dolphins fan, then a Bucs fan, then a Colts fan under Peyton. This season, however, he up and decided he was a Steeler fan. Bought the gear and the whole nine.

I can't explain it rationally. I now officially hate this piece of dogshit on so many levels, and it all stems from contributing perfectly to the stereotype of the bandwagon Steeler fan. It's such a slap in the face to real fans of all teams and speaks volumes about a person when they go that route as a fan. Some of us take fan hood seriously while others just ride shit out and hop from team to team. After seeing the Bengals go through the dark days and still have fans like the ones on this board, it makes my disdain for this type of fan even greater.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 12:20 PM)samhain Wrote: F those clowns and their fans.

If anyone wants more reason to hate Steeler fans, here's a story from my weekend:

My wife, son, and I attended a birthday party for a friend's kid this weekend.  One of the families that was invited didn't make it, and I inquired as to why.  Turns out this dude, who was already kind of a doucher in my opinion, was in Pittsburgh attending the game Sunday night.  

When told this I looked at the dude relaying the story incredulously.  I replied:  "He's a Steeler fan?  I've known him for twelve years and have even partied with him and his cousins, who are legit Stooler fans, and no mention of this from him."  My buddy explained that the guy was first a Dolphins fan, then a Bucs fan, then a Colts fan under Peyton.  This season, however, he up and decided he was a Steeler fan.  Bought the gear and the whole nine.  

I can't explain it rationally.  I now officially hate this piece of dogshit on so many levels, and it all stems from contributing perfectly to the stereotype of the bandwagon Steeler fan.  It's such a slap in the face to real fans of all teams and speaks volumes about a person when they go that route as a fan.  Some of us take fan hood seriously while others just ride shit out and hop from team to team.  After seeing the Bengals go through the dark days and still have fans like the ones on this board, it makes my disdain for this type of fan even greater.

Love the story. This clown is the quintessential Squealer fan.
Reply/Quote
"We have what they want. I get it. Let's be honest about this thing. We are leading the AFC North. They want to lay stake and claim an opportunity to have what we have. We can't run from that."

I love Hue and the way he doesn't mince words. It adds some toughness to our team. They want what we have lets see them try to take it! Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 01:45 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: "We have what they want. I get it. Let's be honest about this thing. We are leading the AFC North. They want to lay stake and claim an opportunity to have what we have. We can't run from that."

I love Hue and the way he doesn't mince words. It adds some toughness to our team. They want what we have lets see them try to take it! Tiger

Yes and they can only take a piece of what we have (with a win) because regardless at a minimum we are up 2 games with 3 to play

They need a ton of help to win the AFCN
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
But we still want the win, to help knocks them out of the playoffs, while fighting on for the top seed.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 12:20 PM)samhain Wrote: F those clowns and their fans.

My wife, son, and I attended a birthday party for a friend's kid this weekend.  One of the families that was invited didn't make it, and I inquired as to why.  Turns out this dude, who was already kind of a doucher in my opinion, was in Pittsburgh attending the game Sunday night.  

When told this I looked at the dude relaying the story incredulously.  I replied:  "He's a Steeler fan?  I've known him for twelve years and have even partied with him and his cousins, who are legit Stooler fans, and no mention of this from him."  My buddy explained that the guy was first a Dolphins fan, then a Bucs fan, then a Colts fan under Peyton.  This season, however, he up and decided he was a Steeler fan.  Bought the gear and the whole nine.  

I can't explain it rationally.  I now officially hate this piece of dogshit on so many levels, and it all stems from contributing perfectly to the stereotype of the bandwagon Steeler fan.  It's such a slap in the face to real fans of all teams and speaks volumes about a person when they go that route as a fan.  Some of us take fan hood seriously while others just ride shit out and hop from team to team.  After seeing the Bengals go through the dark days and still have fans like the ones on this board, it makes my disdain for this type of fan even greater.

Yeah, this is the epitomy of doosh Stooler fans.

Completely bandwagon, fairweather fans. Seriously it is disgusting. Sick
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 12:54 AM)GodFather Wrote: http://espn.go.com/blog/cincinnati-bengals/post/_/id/20443/bengals-steelers-bad-blood-afc-north-battle-contentious-brace

Here comes Shitsburgh with their rhetoric before Sunday's game. They are still on the Burfict hit from last time. (Funny how they don't mention the hit on Jones, or the "Your Next" comment to Green) We have everything they don't and I want Cincy to go into Sunday's game pushing and bullying the Steelers on the field for a change. I know one person who will kick their asses (Burfict), I just hope the rest of the team takes his lead and knocks their asses back to Pittsburgh and out of the playoffs!

Lets make a statement and stomp the shit out of these bastids.

This will be fun. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 05:57 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Yeah, this is the epitomy of doosh Stooler fans.

Completely bandwagon, fairweather fans. Seriously it is disgusting. Sick

Speaking of, got this off Fb. Said it was at Heinz field

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote