Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Let Them Intimidate You!
(12-08-2015, 11:01 AM)Wyche Wrote: Yup....and that wouldn't have happened had they not had DreK on Brown during the first series instead of Pac.

Let's hope Pac is up to it Sunday.   He's not been himself for the last several games d/t his injury.  He's a major factor in our defending these guys - especially since the emergence of Wheaton.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 09:34 PM)3wt Wrote: Let's hope Pac is up to it Sunday.   He's not been himself for the last several games d/t his injury.  He's a major factor in our defending these guys - especially since the emergence of Wheaton.

Been injured and looked much better against the Browns. Hopefully he is 100% come Sunday.

BTW, loved what i saw from Josh Shaw. Physical CB.
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 09:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Been injured and looked much better against the Browns. Hopefully he is 100% come Sunday.

Shaw is going to be a nice corner for us. Will end up getting to that nickel eventually.
Reply/Quote
We've beaten the steelers enough throughout the past few years and for that matter the rest of the league that this isn't a game where we need to do anything any different. Just go out there and whoop their ass like you do the rest of the league. We don't need to get up for this game.....the steelers need to get up for us.
Reply/Quote
I'm not as worried about their O as much as some others on here. Most of their high scoring outings have come against crummy defenses, other than Seattle.

Steelers 43 - 49ers 18 (27th passing D)
Steelers 38 - Oakland 35 (28th passing D)
Steelers 30 - Browns 9 (25th ranked passing D)
Steelers 45 - Colts 10 (30th ranked passing D)

Against, decent defenses they have looked average. Our D is better than your average defense, so I expect us to hold them under 20 again. There is always a chance we gameplan incorrectly and get burned, but I think we are in good shape.
Reply/Quote
(12-09-2015, 03:53 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: I'm not as worried about their O as much as some others on here. Most of their high scoring outings have come against crummy defenses, other than Seattle.

Steelers 43 - 49ers 18 (27th passing D)
Steelers 38 - Oakland 35 (28th passing D)
Steelers 30 - Browns 9 (25th ranked passing D)
Steelers 45 - Colts 10 (30th ranked passing D)

Against, decent defenses they have looked average. Our D is better than your average defense, so I expect us to hold them under 20 again. There is always a chance we gameplan incorrectly and get burned, but I think we are in good shape.

The deep passes, take away their deep shots and you got nothing.  Rock On
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-08-2015, 09:46 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Been injured and looked much better against the Browns. Hopefully he is 100% come Sunday.

I know.  He's going to be a good one.  And Troy Hill didn't look shabby either.   Rock On
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote