Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't Worry...Zac has a solution!
'We just need to do a better job in a lot of different areas.'

Seriously. He re-iterates we are trying to win for momentum...to keep morale high:

Q: Why is momentum more important than securing a high draft pick?

A: “Because we prepare for this 2019 season. We don’t prepare to lose a bunch of games to go get a good draft pick. The reason we have all these people in this building is to win as many games as possible. It helps the morale to have some momentum in this last stretch of the season. We go into every game believing that we’re going to get it done. We have a good plan and the players are executing it in practice. Things happen over the course of the game that are frustrating. We just need to do a better job in a lot of different areas. We’re all accountable for it. It’s the players and the coaches. We all need to do a better job. It’s hard for us to put in the work and look beyond the week that’s coming up. We follow this seven-day schedule to prepare to go win a game and there’s no other way to attack it in our eyes.”

https://local12.com/sports/bengals/11-11-zac-taylor-press-conference-transcript-a-lot-of-things-that-we-need-to-fix-cincinnati-nfl-pro-football-ryan-finley-0-9-baltimore-ravens
Reply/Quote
So, Zac, you’re NOT tanking on purpose? You’re actually this bad?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2019, 12:25 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: So, Zac, you’re NOT tanking on purpose?  You’re actually this bad?

I get the idea that he thinks we're not that bad. In fact, he says it basically.
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2019, 12:36 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I get the idea that he thinks we're not that bad. In fact, he says it basically.

“Bad” would be an improvement. Does Zac realize the Cincinnati Bengals are the laughingstock of the sports world right now? This is beyond bad. This is a nightmare. Now I don’t blame Zac for taking the job but I’m all over the losers who hired him. They chose badly; this guy is a disaster.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2019, 12:41 AM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: “Bad” would be an improvement.  Does Zac realize the Cincinnati Bengals are the laughingstock of the sports world right now? This is beyond bad.  This is a nightmare.  Now I don’t blame Zac for taking the job but I’m all over the losers who hired him.  They chose badly; this guy is a disaster.

We're trying to build momentum for next year!

How many times have we seen the Bengals win 2 out of the last 3 games of the year and management take that as a trend that the team has finally turned the corner?
Reply/Quote
(11-12-2019, 10:39 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We're trying to build momentum for next year!

How many times have we seen the Bengals win 2 out of the last 3 games of the year and management take that as a trend that the team has finally turned the corner?

And the I drafted rookie had one really good series at the end of December, so we don’t need to sign or draft anybody at that position.
Reply/Quote