Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't argue on twitter about Joe
So other Fan bases( oddly the Ravens fans are most bitter) are really butt hurt about the Bengals being in the Superbowl. They especially do not like it when you mention that Burrow is a top 5 QB(I honestly didn't think it was arguable at this point).
Here are some of the gems quotes I have seen in my mentions so far. (Summed up not word for word.)
"Lamar Jackson and Kyler Murray are way better than Joe and it's not even close"
"You can't say Joe Beat Mahomes this season because it was the defense that beat him"
" Joe has 4 TDs to 2 INTs therefore he sucks and has been carried to the Superbowl by his defense!"
"Josh Allen is way better than Joe even though nearly every statistic you presented shows that Joe has outperformed him this season"
"Josh Allen has no weapons and no defense. Certainly no where close to what Joe has".
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
It's so awesome to bathe in the tears of Ravens fans. I've personally enjoyed hearing from Browns fans about how they should've had the season we currently are enjoying.

The rest of the AFC North better get used to being our footstool.
Reply/Quote
Chargers people are clinging to “Herbert is better” for dear life. It’s fun when everyone else is desperate.
Reply/Quote
I'm sure Jacksonville fans will be chiming in eventually..  Hilarious
That said, I'd rather crap in my pants and ride a bicycle on a hot, muggy, windless day uphill for 500 miles than bother arguing anything on twitter..  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
You shouldn't be arguing on Twitter about anything. There is nothing you gain from that
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 04:59 AM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: You shouldn't be arguing on Twitter about anything. There is nothing you gain from that

*see above..  Tongue
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 03:28 AM)J24 Wrote: So other Fan bases( oddly the Ravens fans are most bitter) are really butt hurt about the Bengals being in the Superbowl. 
" Joe has 4 TDs to 2 INTs therefore he sucks and has been carried to the Superbowl by his defense!"

*cough* Super Bowl XXXV *cough*
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 03:28 AM)J24 Wrote: So other Fan bases( oddly the Ravens fans are most bitter) are really butt hurt about the Bengals being in the Superbowl. They especially do not like it when you mention that Burrow is a top 5 QB(I honestly didn't think it was arguable at this point).
Here are some of the gems quotes I have seen in my mentions so far. (Summed up not word for word.)
"Lamar Jackson and Kyler Murray are way better than Joe and it's not even close"
"You can't say Joe Beat Mahomes this season because it was the defense that beat him"
"Josh Allen is way better than Joe even though nearly every statistic you presented shows that Joe has outperformed him this season"
"Josh Allen has no weapons and no defense. Certainly no where close to what Joe has".

So, the news flash is that people on social media are largely stupid?  Fine.  I think I already knew that...

Seriously, though...there will be a lot of envy from other fan bases when they see how the city has rallied around this team and what a great team it has become in so little time.  

I don't concern myself with other fanbases, nor do I get all pissy when some talking head slights my team.  Maybe because it is so common, it just seems to be the norm.  I choose to enjoy and celebrate someone like Kay Adams that comes out and predicts the playoffs before the season and is kind of a new celebrity fan.  

I am just loving this ride and can't wait to celebrate the win!!!
Reply/Quote
Pissburgh and Fartimore have been on top of the division for so long, they don't know what to do. They know enough about football to know the Bengals will be on top this division now for the next ten years, and they can't handle it. The poor Browns fans were sold a bill of goods a couple of years ago, and their window has closed. Back to the Factory of Sadness for them, Browns gonna Brown. All they have to look forward to is sitting in front of the tv with a warm beer and flogging it while watching Draft Day.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 04:59 AM)CorpusChristiBengal Wrote: You shouldn't be arguing on Twitter about anything. There is nothing you gain from that

I only twitter when touched in the right spot. 

Am sure the fans of other teams are jealous about now and I love it.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
[Image: tumblr_oiq4kuuVQd1uv89dto5_500.gifv]
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
You expected sane takes on social media?
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Comes with the territory. Get used to it. People are prone to be jealous and envious of success.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Reddit > Twitter for NFL discussion.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 09:37 AM)Big Boss Wrote: [Image: tumblr_oiq4kuuVQd1uv89dto5_500.gifv]

Ummmm, Andy Dalton is no longer a Cincinnati Bengal.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 10:22 AM)Pezmerga Wrote: Reddit > Twitter for NFL discussion.

100%. The main nfl sub, and each of the team’s subs are great. Awesome football talk, awesome memes. I know that Reddit can be a toxic place, but it’s solid when it comes to football.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I at first was pretty shocked at the amount of other AFC fans were butt hurt and rooting for the Bengals to lose. Aside from Pitt, I almost always rooted for the AFC team in the super bowl. Someone brought up a good point though. People are so floored about how fast it happened, and are having trouble processing it when teams like TN, Buffalo, and even Baltimore have been knocking on the door for the past few years. They are upset we didn’t “pay our dues” and we just bathed in instead of knocking first. Shock makes people say and do irrational things.
Reply/Quote
I'd say Cincinnati has more than paid it's dues waiting to return to the Bowl. I mean, there are still teams that have never made it, but it's our turn again. And next year. And the year after that. Rinse and repeat. Oh, and I fully expect to be on Hard Knocks next season.
Reply/Quote
(02-10-2022, 10:22 AM)Pezmerga Wrote: Reddit > Twitter for NFL discussion.

You just have to stick with people that actually know what they’re talking about on Twitter when it comes to the Bengals (Joe Goodberry, Bengal sans, Jake Liscow, Matt Minich, Zim and Ace, etc).

Reply/Quote

Right. It's like arguing on a message board!  Ninja
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote