Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't know which Draft Camp you're in? Find the Answer
There has been a lot of great draft discussion on who the Bengals should draft @5 - Chase, Sewell or Pitts.  
A lot of fans know who they want, but if you don't, check out this flow chart and find out where you stand.

Note: It's my first time posting an image... Let me know if it hasn't been done correctly is not viewable.

https://imgur.com/a/g707s6n
Reply/Quote
You are missing a branch off of "I believe Tee Higgins is a #1 WR". Off of Yes you need one that says "The offense Burrow ran in college and the one Taylor wants to run needs 2 #1 caliber WR". The Yes branch would go to Chase.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm not really in anybody's camp. I just know we are going to get a very good young player. I won't be upset with whoever we take. You can make the case for any of them. Even if we pass on a position in rd1 we can get a good player in rd2 or 3.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 09:25 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I'm not really in anybody's camp. I just know we are going to get a very good young player. I won't be upset with whoever we take. You can make the case for any of them. Even if we pass on a position in rd1 we can get a good player in rd2 or 3.

Yeah even I will say that Chase will likely be a very good player. Not worried about that at all.

Just worried that (a) we only have Reiff tied up for one year, (b) our interior line still looks bad, © our recent track record of taking linemen later in the draft is very poor, and (d) we only have one football for Chase, Higgins, Boyd and Mixon.

Not only that, but most Big Boards have Sewell above Chase, and it's a bigger need, so it just seems silly to pass.

I'm not trying to hate on anyone for their opinion though.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(04-01-2021, 10:00 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Yeah even I will say that Chase will likely be a very good player. Not worried about that at all.

Just worried that (a) we only have Reiff tied up for one year, (b) our interior line still looks bad, © our recent track record of taking linemen later in the draft is very poor, and (d) we only have one football for Chase, Higgins, Boyd and Mixon.

Not only that, but most Big Boards have Sewell above Chase, and it's a bigger need, so it just seems silly to pass.

I'm not trying to hate on anyone for their opinion though.
I understand your concern, I think everyone shares that concern. If I had to pick a 1A it would be Sewell and hope that Marshall is there for us in the 2nd, which I doubt he will be.
Reply/Quote