Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Don't look but a 4th String QB won a game and we......
(10-15-2019, 11:37 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote:  It can't be worse than Andy's performances,

Yes it could.  I could be a lot worse.

(10-15-2019, 11:37 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote:  Dalton is a backup QB on any other team 

This just is not true.
Reply/Quote
(10-15-2019, 11:00 PM)jason Wrote: I'm not gonna disagree, but in Darnold's defense... There isn't a whole lot of talent around him. I know many of us think QBs put the team on their shoulders, and will them to wins, but we know they don't.

I disagree. JETS have multiple years worth of top 5 picks on the roster, plus legit free agent signings.

That's what people don't get about adding a top QB and turning the team around. All those first round picks on the DL and the Secondary, top free agent signings at LB/RB/OL. They are talented. Far more talented then the Bengals. That's why they can plug in a QB and get results.

People who think we can just plug in a QB and turn this thing around are worse than MB. They have a blurred view of the roster. Hopefully MB doesn't agree because if he does, then he thinks the roster is fine and we are a QB away and that isn't going to help right this ship.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(10-14-2019, 10:40 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I don't think it's the few injuries.  It's the number of truly horrid players.  The entire LBing corp is really bad.  Not a real starter among them.  Steelers killed us by moving up to get Bush.  Although I guess I can't assume they would have picked him.

Bush is good, but what's their record again?
2-4? Not exactly what id call a game changer.

And really, we needed Wiliams, just sucked he got hurt. That can't be predicted.

But good news is we are in a great position to draft LT Andrew Thomas from Georgia. Now Plug him in at LT, move Williams over to RT and hopefully now set at the T position for a few years.

Snatch a guard or two later and Line should start getting set. Not sure why Price isn't working out at RG or C for that matter.
Get LB's/DT/CB as needed as well.

We don't need as much as people making it out to be to for us to back in contending shape.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote