Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't think I can be as emotionally invested
Every year we hope for the Bengals to win and make the playoffs and every year we have the same old crap happen it feels like either we are cursed or the NFL is rigged I don't know where we go from here and I don't look forward to future playoff appearances because I always get disappointed Sad
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
If Lewis is coach next year I won't root for Cincy

But I think until we win I'm definitely done getting emotionally invested in this team as well

I know there will be some people that come in and say "If you quit then quit, we don't need you"

But this was the worse thing Iv ever seen in sports. This loss made me lose feeling in my body

I just can't

I honesty would've rathered we started getting destroyed in the 3rd
Reply/Quote
I agree...we could go 16-0 next year and I won't care until we win a playoff game or two.
Apathy is worse than being angry and it sucks I feel this way. I especially won't invest my time in this team if Marvin is still the head coach.
Reply/Quote
Well, overall the team has been getting better in recent years. I know many teams would have loved nothing more than the opportunity to consistently make it into the playoffs. We just need to fix apparent problems, and we'll continue to progress forward.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:02 AM)Emphasis Wrote: Well, overall the team has been getting better in recent years. I know many teams would have loved nothing more than the opportunity to consistently make it into the playoffs. We just need to fix apparent problems, and we'll continue to progress forward.

We'll watch the tape, correct some things and come out better next time. F*** that.
Reply/Quote
we're cursed. it happens. it doesn't bode well. we are what we are. doesn't matter the team or who is on the team. we lose. no matter who it is. we lose. it's bullshit and it's what we deal with on a decade by decade basis.
Reply/Quote
I hope Zimmer wins tomorrow, just so Mike Brown can look like an even bigger ***** idiot.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:08 AM)Big Boss Wrote: I hope Zimmer wins tomorrow, just so Mike Brown can look like an even bigger ***** idiot.

And palmer wins the SB, and grudens team wins as well!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 03:10 AM)tjcase85 Wrote: And palmer wins the SB, and grudens team wins as well!

Anybody but the Steelers.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote