Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Don't want any Bengal players?
What's next?

Why don't any dance shows want Bengals players twerking with boners on them?

[Image: th?id=OIP.uXfTOtkh2ouWCzeCStvrawEsCp&pid...=302&h=171]

Oh yeah... that's right.  Ocho took it to another level.

[Image: burkex-large.jpg]
Cheryl Burke admits to 'fling' with Chad Ochocinco
  • By Ann Oldenburg, USA TODAY
Updated 2011-02-17 3:28 PM
By Adam Larkey, AP
Of all her Dancing With The Stars partners, Cheryl Burke appeared to have a particular connection to Chad Ochocinco.
In her new book, Dancing Lessons, Burke, 26, writes that people assumed she and Chad were "an item" last spring because they had great chemistry and were both single. (There was also the matter of that $10,000 ring he gave her.) And now she tells Lifeline Live that, yes, "We had a little bit of a fling."
They dated? "We didn't date. I wouldn't call that dating," she said, calling yesterday between media appearances for the book. "We maybe had a little bit of a fling. I wouldn't take it to that word dating."
She says, ultimately, "He was never really available to me. I 've had that pattern of dating unavailable men in my life and it was hard to resist, obviously, but it was still something I knew from other relationships."

Nothing like weak ass smack like this to start the weekend.  LOL
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
This epic fail of a thread is still going? Nervous
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2017, 11:12 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: What's next?

Why don't any dance shows want Bengals players twerking with boners on them?

[Image: th?id=OIP.uXfTOtkh2ouWCzeCStvrawEsCp&pid...=302&h=171]

Oh yeah... that's right.  Ocho took it to another level.

[Image: burkex-large.jpg]
Cheryl Burke admits to 'fling' with Chad Ochocinco

• By Ann Oldenburg, USA TODAY
Updated 2011-02-17 3:28 PM

By Adam Larkey, AP
Of all her Dancing With The Stars partners, Cheryl Burke appeared to have a particular connection to Chad Ochocinco.
In her new book, Dancing Lessons, Burke, 26, writes that people assumed she and Chad were "an item" last spring because they had great chemistry and were both single. (There was also the matter of that $10,000 ring he gave her.) And now she tells Lifeline Live that, yes, "We had a little bit of a fling."
They dated? "We didn't date. I wouldn't call that dating," she said, calling yesterday between media appearances for the book. "We maybe had a little bit of a fling. I wouldn't take it to that word dating."
She says, ultimately, "He was never really available to me. I 've had that pattern of dating unavailable men in my life and it was hard to resist, obviously, but it was still something I knew from other relationships."

Nothing like weak ass smack like this to start the weekend.  LOL

Well, if that's really the direction you want to take this $h!tshow of a thread, so be it ...

It's worth noting that, despite all the usual theatrics, Ocho's "whole other level" did not include - you know - actually winning the contest.  You know who did do that, though, right? 

I guess some things never change.

[Image: hines-kym-dwts.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2017, 05:55 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Who?

http://espnmediazone.com/us/bios/pollack_david/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-05-2017, 11:19 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Question for any of you Bungal fans that know everything. Why doesn't any of sport talk shows on tv never have any former or present Bungal players on their shows to ask their opinions about football? Example, Bradshaw,Ward, Bettis, Hoge , all Steelers, you get the picture. Is it because the perception around the broadcasting sports world is that much like their sister team the Clowns, being the team is inept the players would be too? How do you explain this? Spin away Hilarious
Anthony Munoz has been a guest on many sports talk shows. BTW your grammar is atrocious. Must be that Pittsburgh education. Cool
Reply/Quote
(02-07-2017, 05:55 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Who?

(02-22-2017, 01:07 AM)BengalRed Wrote: http://espnmediazone.com/us/bios/pollack_david/

Hilarious

A college football analyst.  Well, that explains why I've never seen him on the air ... they don't even let him talk about the professionals. 
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2017, 01:23 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Hilarious

A college football analyst.  Well, that explains why I've never seen him on the air ... they don't even let him talk about the professionals. 
That's because you live in college football hell. Penn State? Run by pedophiles. U of Pittsburgh? We got Boyd. I live in Kentucky where the SEC reigns. ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(02-20-2017, 12:27 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Well, if that's really the direction you want to take this $h!tshow of a thread, so be it ...

It's worth noting that, despite all the usual theatrics, Ocho's "whole other level" did not include - you know - actually winning the contest.  You know who did do that, though, right? 

I guess some things never change.

[Image: hines-kym-dwts.jpg]
I think you missed the point man...        at least Chad got laid.

Nobody cares about that stupid show.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2017, 08:41 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I think you missed the point man...        at least Chad got laid.

I put that show in the same category as The Bachelor and such. My wife watches them. I'd rather ram ice picks in my eyes.
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2017, 08:41 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: I think you missed the point man...        at least Chad got laid.

Huh. I would've guessed that, this being a sports related topic, winning would be important.

But I guess when you're a Bengal fan who has been starved from winning for so long, it's understandable that you begin to focus on former players' sex lives instead.

Vicarious living is vicarious living, after all.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2017, 12:18 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Huh.  I would've guessed that, this being a sports related topic, winning would be important.

But I guess when you're a Bengal fan who has been starved from winning for so long, it's understandable that you begin to focus on former players' sex lives instead.

Vicarious living is vicarious living, after all.

..... vicarvicarious living... dude if you aren't a little envious of Chad for nailing that chick you must just love ****. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(02-05-2017, 11:19 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: Question for any of you Bungal fans that know everything. Why doesn't any of sport talk shows on tv never have any former or present Bungal players on their shows to ask their opinions about football? Example, Bradshaw,Ward, Bettis, Hoge , all Steelers, you get the picture. Is it because the perception around the broadcasting sports world is that much like their sister team the Clowns, being the team is inept the players would be too? How do you explain this? Spin away Hilarious

Esiason
Collinsworth
Wilcots

3 in 10 seconds

Have you lost your mind?
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2017, 01:55 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Esiason
Collinsworth
Wilcots

3 in 10 seconds

Have you lost your mind?

You're a little late to the party.
Reply/Quote
(02-25-2017, 02:12 PM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: You're a little late to the party.

Been out of touch for 3 months so catching up now
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote