Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't worry...our season won't be compromised by making trades!
(10-27-2019, 10:54 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Can't trade key players that the Bengals feel are critical to our success THIS year. (Yes...we're 0-8.)

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Mike Brown doesn't understand that not having a winning record is not success.
It's impossible for them to have a winning record at this point, and therefore impossible for them to succeed this year.
Going 5-11 actually ends up hurting the team worse in the long run than going 2-14.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-27-2019, 10:54 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Can't trade key players that the Bengals feel are critical to our success THIS year. (Yes...we're 0-8.)

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

There is no success to be had this year.
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think you're just reading it wrong. Since our goal seems to be to lose every game then the players we have are critical to that success. If you get better players you risk winning.

The players they have are accomplishing the apparent goals they have. You just have to look at it keeping in mind what the Bengals franchise considers success.
Reply/Quote
(10-28-2019, 09:09 AM)Au165 Wrote: The "success" he speaks of is winning into the end of the season and having some sort of momentum to sell to your team in the off season. People like to think players just reset after the season and move on but there is truth behind the idea of learning how to win. He wants to win some games heading into the offseason to highlight what they did better and to build off that, I get it even if I don't agree with it. As fans it's easy to say lose out for a better pick, but those guys have to go to work every day and then all off season and you want them to have some little victories to hang their hats on.

With basically the same team, they won a lot more last season. I fear they've only learned how to lose and think positive thoughts under Zac Taylor.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote