Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Don't ya just love a good ol nightmare?
I just woke up from a dandy about several acquaintances dead in various degrees of decomposition in the trunk of an old Ford Fairmont I did actually own at one time (They just wanted to take naps in the trunk) parked in front of my house. I was in quite a state of panic so one of the guys actually survived and was going to help me dispose of the bodies somewhere in Cincinnati where "All evil is legal"..his words...actually mine since it was my nightmare..LOL . I was split between making the trip from Dayton to Cincinnati or just joining them with a massive overdose, but I'd left all my then drugs in the trunk. As I opened the trunk a cop drove by of course making me panic even more and then I woke up. When I first woke up I thought it was actually happening. Luckily it was just a nightmare.. ThumbsUp  
Just a friendly reminder, In the future or even past please refrain from napping in the trunk of any old Ford Fairmonts I happen to own any time..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Odd that I remember this dream as described, but no memory of having ever posting this thread about it.... That's a bit strange. Who is this person claiming to be me with my dream memories?  Hilarious I wonder if it's even possible to be dream posting or sleep posting of this kind of stuff. Now I'm kind of scaring myself.  Mellow
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I have this recurring nightmare that pops up once every few months that I'm still married to my ex-wife. I always wake up in cold sweat on the verge of a panic attack.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-22-2019, 02:46 AM)grampahol Wrote: Who is this person claiming to be me with my dream memories?   

[Image: inception04.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Not sure ive had a dream or nightmare in a long time.... I guess no REM sleep for me
Reply/Quote
I wanna try some of your drugs some day.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
I know you posted this for entertainment purposes, but the subject matter is really troubling.

Have you recently been tempted to resume your old drug habits?

You don't have to answer here, but it is something to consider. Generally the people in your dreams all represent some aspect of yourself. Hope you don't feel like a dead man walking.
Reply/Quote
I have dreams about killing different people.

One I hang them in my bathroom.
Another I beat to death.
Another I've shot in the head execution style.
I've stabbed some.
Ran people over in cars or trucks.
I've even had dreams where I'm the victim.

I'm used to it now but when they started happening many years ago they freaked me out.

I was told the dreams are of me trying to destroy the bad me...crazy stuff.
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
Reply/Quote
(08-23-2019, 02:45 PM)fredtoast Wrote:  Generally the people in your dreams all represent some aspect of yourself. 

(08-29-2019, 10:53 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I was told the dreams are of me trying to destroy the bad me...crazy stuff.

Most likely, but I am still not convinced that the "experts" know everything about interpreting dreams.
Reply/Quote
Usually I can stop nightmares before they get too bad. I will suddenly hear a voice that says, "Remember, this is only a dream," and I'll wake up. Sometimes in the past, it's been over a loud speaker, like the old KMart Shopper messages while you're shopping.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 02:05 AM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Usually I can stop nightmares before they get too bad.  I will suddenly hear a voice that says, "Remember, this is only a dream," and I'll  wake up.  Sometimes in the past, it's been over a loud speaker, like the old KMart Shopper messages while you're shopping.

This is called "lucid dreaming".  When you are in a dream and know you are dreaming you can totally control everything in the dream.  You can fly or do whatever you want.

It has happened to me before, but I don't know why or how to make it happen.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2019, 10:49 AM)fredtoast Wrote: This is called "lucid dreaming".  When you are in a dream and know you are dreaming you can totally control everything in the dream.  You can fly or do whatever you want.

It has happened to me before, but I don't know why or how to make it happen.

That's really interesting. I'll have to look into it.  It only happens to me when I'm feeling really distressed in a dream.
Reply/Quote