Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump Confuses Hillary Clinton's Running Mate With Ex-GOP Governor of NJ
(07-28-2016, 04:12 PM)bfine32 Wrote: No doubt, we can never get enough Trump threads. There are currently 7 on the front page. 
Perhaps we should petition for a Trump Meta-thread ?

It's hard to sort through it all to get to the more important topics.
Ninja

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(07-28-2016, 09:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: Classic Limbaugh was good.  Funny even.

Old, lately Limbaugh is just a cranky old man, addled by drugs.

Nonetheless poking fun at Trump is one of my favorite things to do.

Now that you mention "classic Limbaugh"...the '90s version when Clinton took over was annoying all the way back then...BUT...i just remembered the late night show that i actually enjoyed watching ('80s? early '90s?). 

Sad

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(07-28-2016, 11:32 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Now that you mention "classic Limbaugh"...the '90s version when Clinton took over was annoying all the way back then...BUT...i just remembered the late night show that i actually enjoyed watching ('80s? early '90s?). 

Sad

Early to mid 90's I used to listen to the radio show a lot.  Especially after 1995 when I was in a delivery truck.  He had song parodies and funny bits and it was still very partisan but he was a master on the radio.

It didn't translate to television for me.  And he didn't last long there.

But my field of study was television and radio so I listened to each a little differently than just as a regular listener.   By the end of the 90's he already slipped into pure partisanship without any of the humor.  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-28-2016, 10:22 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Perhaps we should petition for a Trump Meta-thread ?

It's hard to sort through it all to get to the more important topics.
Ninja

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

It's happened before. I think the Mods started one on immigration in Europe. But they didn't like that subject.  
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(07-28-2016, 11:42 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's happened before. I think the Mods started one on immigration in Europe. But they didn't like that subject.  

I'd have no problem with a Trump mega thread, a Clinton mega thread... 

Or a person who complains about the mods (over and over again) doing things that hurt his feeling mega thread.  Mellow  
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-28-2016, 11:37 PM)GMDino Wrote: Early to mid 90's I used to listen to the radio show a lot.  Especially after 1995 when I was in a delivery truck.  He had song parodies and funny bits and it was still very partisan but he was a master on the radio.

It didn't translate to television for me.  And he didn't last long there.

But my field of study was television and radio so I listened to each a little differently than just as a regular listener.   By the end of the 90's he already slipped into pure partisanship without any of the humor.  

I just googled it. '92-'96. I do remember making it a point to watch that show. On the radio, it was always on at work and I may have been able to tolerate it in the '90s...but if i walk in the shop now, and it's on, i'll either turn it off or turn around and walk out. 

But, i was comparing you to the current Limbaugh. Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."