Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump: The First Generation Y Prez
Think about it. The kids these days are mostly known for taking absolutely nothing seriously. And since, along with everything else, they view the political system as one bad joke, I can't shake the image of a bunch of 20-something hipsters voting for this guy. For no reason other than the fact that they'll get stoned and watch his speeches "for the lulz". Imagine waiting in line to vote with a bunch of ironic fedora-wearers ahead of you, sarcastically expressing their excitement to "make America great again" and feigning excitement at the prospect of wearing an "I voted today!" sticker.

I have a really sick, awful feeling that this might seriously happen...
While there is nowhere near enough votes to actually make it happen, I get the sentiment.

But we already have candidates like Rand Paul and Bernie Sanders to get those kinds of votes anyways.
The further his campaign makes it the more his trolling continues. If he makes it on a debate stage the firsts things he's going to demand the moderator personally apologize to him for letting "all these losers on the stage with me." And he'll throw in at least 4 promos for the new season of Apprentice.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(06-21-2015, 07:02 PM)6andcounting Wrote: The further his campaign makes it the more his trolling continues. If he makes it on a debate stage the firsts things  he's going to demand the moderator personally apologize to him for letting "all these losers on the stage with me." And he'll throw in at least 4 promos for the new season of Apprentice.

Lmao.... Yes he will troll Everyone.

It's funny because he will say anything.... But
The idiots voted Obama in twice, lol. Why not go the other way with another jackass?
Song of Solomon 2:15
Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.
(06-21-2015, 09:44 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: The idiots voted Obama in twice, lol. Why not go the other way with another jackass?

Had we ran a real conservative in 2012 no way obama wins. Romney and McCain were both jokes.... But we could have won had we not ran a progressive.
Please do not insult us like that.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]