Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump parts his hair on the left
Just thought folks might want to know.

Oh and sources say clogged pipes in the Trump Tower caused the flooding in Louisiana.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Some one is getting his feelings hurt.

[Image: 63279051.jpg]
(08-23-2016, 10:30 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Some one is getting his feelings hurt.

[Image: 63279051.jpg]

Not at all. 

(08-23-2016, 10:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not at all. 

Yeah, right.

Hilarious
(08-23-2016, 10:40 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah, right.

Hilarious

Damn it!! My hope was that you would not retort with the witty "yeah right (smiley face thingy)" and expose me. It is true my feeling have been hurt because Trump has been attacked in this forum.

It has absolutely nothing to do with the humor I find in the sheer number of Trump threads started in this forum and the hypocrisy that allows them to exist. 

Just what we need...another Trump thread.   Mellow

(And another complaint about the mods.)   Smirk

If someone wants to put all the Trump threads into a super sized (HUGE, if you will) Trump mega thread I don't care.
If someone wants to leave them all as they are I don't care.
But at least go to them and ask instead.

ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(08-23-2016, 10:59 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It has absolutely nothing to do with the humor I find in the sheer number of Trump threads started in this forum and the hypocrisy that allows them to exist. 

Nothing says "humor" like bawling about hypocrisy.

Hilarious
(08-23-2016, 11:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Nothing says "humor" like bawling about hypocrisy.

Hilarious

I happen to find hypocrisy funny. Not sure I "bawled" about it (insert funny smiley face thingy). 

(08-24-2016, 12:48 AM)bfine32 Wrote: I happen to find hypocrisy funny. Not sure I "bawled" about it (insert funny smiley face thingy). 

Is that why you post "t shirt slogans" like, "attack the message, not the messenger"?  Because you find hypocrisy funny?

instead of complaining about the mods again, why don't you start anti-Hillary threads to provide balance?
(08-24-2016, 01:33 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: instead of complaining about the mods again, why don't you start anti-Hillary threads to provide balance?

Or better yet, positive Trump threads.
So, what is this thread about?

From what I'm getting by reading the posts, it's about Trump but it's not about Trump but about Trump supporters?

I don't know.
(08-24-2016, 08:37 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Or better yet, positive Trump threads.

Impossible.
(08-24-2016, 10:30 AM)GMDino Wrote: Impossible.
IKR ?

Unicorns do not exist !

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(08-24-2016, 08:37 AM)fredtoast Wrote: Or better yet, positive Trump threads.

Maybe something like him going down and volunteering his time and resources to the flood victims of LA? or donating his time and money to veteran affairs. Nobody could find anything negative to say about those could they?

(08-24-2016, 03:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Maybe something like him going down and volunteering his time and resources to the flood victims of LA? or donating his time and money to veteran affairs. Nobody could find anything negative to say about those could they?

If he hadn't lied about them...sure.

Oh...wait.  You were serious weren't you?
(08-24-2016, 03:45 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Maybe something like him going down and volunteering his time and resources to the flood victims of LA? or donating his time and money to veteran affairs. Nobody could find anything negative to say about those could they?

Why didn't you start a thread about either of those topics? Because it is more hypocritical (and thus funnier) to post a passive aggressive attack on a messenger (and the "petty" mods) instead of attacking his message? Why does this thread even exist since you are no longer responding to the person you made this thread as a response to his threads?
Well, it's not like we haven't been buried in anti-Trump threads for six months now. What is it, about five a day? That hasn't been obnoxious at all.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

(08-24-2016, 04:56 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Why didn't you start a thread about either of those topics? Because it is more hypocritical (and thus funnier) to post a passive aggressive attack on a messenger (and the "petty" mods) instead of attacking his message? 

Rep.
(08-24-2016, 05:26 PM)McC Wrote: Well, it's not like we haven't been buried in anti-Trump threads for six months now.  What is it, about five a day?  That hasn't been obnoxious at all.

(08-24-2016, 10:18 PM)GMDino Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]

Those images.....
The first is hypnotic and the second is..... nearly erotic.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk