Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald refuses support for Ryan & McCain in primaries
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-refuses-to-support-paul-ryan-john-mccain-in-upcoming-republican-primaries/ar-BBvagsY?li=BBnb7Kz

“I like Paul, but these are horrible times for our country,” Trump said. “We need very strong leadership. We need very, very strong leadership. And I’m just not quite there yet. I’m not quite there yet.”

and

“I’ve never been there with John McCain because I’ve always felt that he should have done a much better job for the vets,” Trump continued. “He has not done a good job for the vets and I’ve always felt that he should have done a much better job for the vets. So I’ve always had a difficult time with John for that reason, because our vets are not being treated properly. They’re not being treated fairly.”

Anyone else know when a presidential nominee refuses to back their own party's Speaker of the House's primary? Personally I like Ryan, and if he was running for Prez I'd vote for him a million times over HRC. And 5 million times over Drumpf.

And for a billionaire that has donated squat to vets over the years before he got into this race says that about a former p.o.w.? Obama is right about one thing, this guy (Trump) isn't fit to be Prez.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
I don't like either one of them either.
I have a feeling, call it a gut instinct, that Donald doesn't have the first idea of what McCain has or hasn't done for vets.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(08-03-2016, 09:48 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I have a feeling, call it a gut instinct, that Donald doesn't have the first idea of what McCain has or hasn't done for vets.

The list of things Trump "doesn't have the first idea" about is long and it is sad....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I swear to God Trump is trying to throw the election.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(08-03-2016, 10:44 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: I swear to God Trump is trying to throw the election.

I swear he thinks he's trying to win it.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
I've always liked Paul Ryan.

Never cared much for McCain.
(08-03-2016, 09:48 AM)michaelsean Wrote: I have a feeling, call it a gut instinct, that Donald doesn't have the first idea of what McCain has or hasn't done for vets.

The Donald has a (replica) Purple Heart now, something he has always wanted (because everyone dreams of going to war to get wounded, but those pesky deferments always got in his way), so he is basically an expert on veterans. 

McCain sure wasn't helping vets when he was a loser POW...
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]