Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donna Brazile feared for her life
Dedicates book to Seth Rich.

http://www.newsweek.com/donna-brazile-book-seth-rich-dnc-murder-conspiracy-702838

[Image: g_AQl8_E6.jpg]

Its also comforting to see more loyal democrats like Doug Schoen start to come clean.

Makes posts deriding very real connections between Trump campaign officials and Russia

Promotes baseless conspiracy theories about murder
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-07-2017, 11:38 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Makes posts deriding very real connections between Trump campaign officials and Russia

Being a nothingburger thus far, you're still clinging to those hopes?

For the sake of our democratic process shouldn't you be hoping that the elections were clean rather than to hope for Russia to have been involved?
What a stupid question. Of course not.

(11-07-2017, 11:38 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Promotes baseless conspiracy theories about murder

Baseless conspiracy theories. An oxymoron?
Conspiracy theory yes, certainly not baseless.
(11-08-2017, 10:43 AM)Vlad Wrote: Being a nothingburger thus far, you're still clinging to those hopes?

For the sake of our democratic process shouldn't you be hoping that the elections were clean rather than to hope for Russia to have been involved?
What a stupid question. Of course you wouldn't.

Baseless conspiracy theories. An oxymoron?

Conspiracy theory yes, certainly not baseless.

So much typed but so little actually said. 

(11-07-2017, 11:38 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Makes posts deriding very real connections between Trump campaign officials and Russia

Promotes baseless conspiracy theories about murder

Pretty sure you were on here defending DB when she was giving debate questions to Hillary.

She is doing the last thing she can do..... come clean to resurrect her career.

The establishment democrats are being shown as this all comes out that they are dirty. The same can be said for establishment gop as well. The uniparty is being exposed. First by wiki leaks and Clinton cash, now DB is trying to save herself.

The mueller investigation should pivot to both establishment wings of the parties. The only saving grace that the GOP has is that it’s obvious that Prebius didn’t tanper with the process and at least beefed up cyber security. He probably saved the GOP the shame that the democrats are facing how.
(11-08-2017, 11:43 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The mueller investigation should pivot to both establishment wings of the parties. 

LOL....Mueller IS establishment.  

He'll tar and feather a few patsies, and then everyone will say he swept out the corruption....happy days!
--------------------------------------------------------

(11-08-2017, 11:43 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Pretty sure you were on here defending DB when she was giving debate questions to Hillary.  

She is doing the last thing she can do..... come clean to resurrect her career.    

The establishment democrats are being shown as this all comes out that they are dirty.   The same can be said for establishment gop as well.   The uniparty is being exposed.   First by wiki leaks and Clinton cash, now DB is trying to save herself.  

The mueller investigation should pivot to both establishment wings of the parties.    The only saving grace that the GOP has is that it’s obvious that Prebius didn’t tanper with the process and at least beefed up cyber security.     He probably saved the GOP the shame that the democrats are facing how.

I don't know if I was, I can't see an argument for it, but this has nothing to do with my mocking a thread that promotes a silly conspiracy theory. 

(11-08-2017, 01:03 PM)JustWinBaby Wrote: LOL....Mueller IS establishment.  

He'll tar and feather a few patsies, and then everyone will say he swept out the corruption....happy days!

No doubt he is..... I would love nothing more than to bring down the uniparty.
(11-08-2017, 01:37 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I don't know if I was, I can't see an argument for it, but this has nothing to do with my mocking a thread that promotes a silly conspiracy theory. 

Your attempt to mock vlad was pathetic. I just tried to get the discussion to anything constructive since you were unable to manage.
(11-08-2017, 11:43 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote:    The uniparty is being exposed.   

(11-08-2017, 05:00 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No doubt he is.....  I would love nothing more than to bring down the uniparty.

People have trouble seeing a"uniparty" though, because one side of it wants to cut taxes on the wealthy and big corporations and the other doesn't. One side wants to blow up the Iran Treaty and and Obamacare, and the other doesn't. So it still looks like two very different parties, representing very different constituencies and interests, who compete against each other for votes.

I do see your point. But even if we get rid of all the corrupt politicians on both sides, we are still left with people of both parties who know how government works and so won't stay out of Trump's way.  Trump is president.  It is his right to stop investigations into his campaign and to ban Muslims and build a wall if he wants to. But activist judges and legislators, and even officials in his own DOJ, will continue to throw all these constitutional checks and balances in his way. This will never change until we pass a law requiring all government officials swear to serve the president rather than the Constitution.
(11-08-2017, 05:48 PM)Dill Wrote: People have trouble seeing a"uniparty" though, because one side of it wants to cut taxes on the wealthy and big corporations and the other doesn't. One side wants to blow up the Iran Treaty and and Obamacare, and the other doesn't. So it still looks like two very different parties, representing very different constituencies and interests, who compete against each other for votes.

I do see your point. But even if we get rid of all the corrupt politicians on both sides, we are still left with people of both parties who know how government works and so won't stay out of Trump's way.  Trump is president.  It is his right to stop investigations into his campaign and to ban Muslims and build a wall if he wants to. But activist judges and legislators, and even officials in his own DOJ, will continue to throw all these constitutional checks and balances in his way. This will never change until we pass a law requiring all government officials swear to serve the president rather than the Constitution.

The uniparty wants to spend money in ridiculous ways and have the government unecessarly into our lives.

I would get rid of activist judges, quicksmart. But the uniparty has put these people in power.

I want the president to do his job. Manage.

I want congress to do their jobs. Pass laws and regulations.

I want to fire these agencies that wrote regulation without fear of the public. Make congress write these so we have someone who is accountable. I bet we would get less regulations and certainly less restrictive ones

Uniparty is quite easy. It’s the establishment dems and gop.

The true outsiders in the game atm are Bernie Sanders, ted Cruz, mike Lee, Rand Paul, and Trump. Trump though is more 80’s-90’s democrat that conservative. But he certainly is not establishment.
(11-08-2017, 05:01 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Your attempt to mock vlad was pathetic.   I just tried to get the discussion to anything constructive since you were unable to manage.

Posting a Clinton assassination conspiracy thread is pathetic and nothing constructive will ever come of it. 

Sorry to rain on the Daily Wire conspiracy circle jerk 

(11-08-2017, 09:26 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: The uniparty wants to spend money in ridiculous ways and have the government unecessarly into our lives.  

I would get rid of activist judges, quicksmart
.    But the uniparty has put these people in power.    

I want the president to do his job.  Manage.  

I want congress to do their jobs.  Pass laws and regulations.  

I want to fire these agencies that wrote regulation without fear of the public
.    Make congress write these so we have someone who is accountable.   I bet we would get less regulations and certainly less restrictive ones

Uniparty is quite easy.   It’s the establishment dems and gop.  

The true outsiders in the game atm are Bernie Sanders, ted Cruz, mike Lee, Rand Paul,  and Trump.   Trump though is more 80’s-90’s democrat that conservative.   But he certainly is not establishment.

I think Trump wants to do all that but this Constitutional check and balance crap gets in the way. Which regulations would you get rid of specifically?

Bernie Sanders and Ted Cruz? There is the basis for a non-establishment uniparty. 

I've been reading Mike Lee's book on the Constitution. Scary stuff for people who never study history. Why would it be good to put guys like that in charge?  
(11-08-2017, 10:50 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Posting a Clinton assassination conspiracy thread is pathetic and nothing constructive will ever come of it. 

Sorry to rain on the Daily Wire conspiracy circle jerk 

LOL Boy will you feel dumb when Donna ends up missing or dead too!   Hilarious Hilarious
(11-09-2017, 12:45 AM)Dill Wrote: I think Trump wants to do all that but this Constitutional check and balance crap gets in the way. Which regulations would you get rid of specifically?

Bernie Sanders and Ted Cruz? There is the basis for a non-establishment uniparty. 

I've been reading Mike Lee's book on the Constitution. Scary stuff for people who never study history. Why would it be good to put guys like that in charge?  

1. The activist judges are not checking or balancing. They are trying to Change laws. Trump has every right to set the travel ban yet these judges just play politics.

2. Lol

3. Mike Lee should be running the Senate. Or on the Supreme Court. Guy is amazing.
So I'm gone a few days and now we're allowed to just post whatever BS we can find made up on the internet?  Smirk

I'll just star linking Alex Jones videos....  Hilarious
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
[quote='GMDino' pid='463487' :

I'll just star linking Alex Jones videos....  :hilarious:
[/quote]

They are good comedic relief.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
(11-09-2017, 11:33 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: They are good comedic relief.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I always said it was only a sense of ethics that kept me from the easy money of fooling fools.

But I'm listening to a podcast series on Bill Cooper right now...father of the conspiracy theorists!
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(11-09-2017, 09:57 PM)GMDino Wrote: So I'm gone a few days and now we're allowed to just post whatever BS we can find made up on the internet?  Smirk

I'll just star linking Alex Jones videos....  Hilarious

Well, Donna Brazile actually WROTE that she feared for her life after Seth Rich's death.  She thought the Russians were behind it, but it would seem she didn't think his death was an accident.

Now, if you want to equate a former interim chair of the DNC with Alex Jones, I probably wouldn't argue.
--------------------------------------------------------