Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donna Brazile feared for her life
(11-09-2017, 11:33 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: They are good comedic relief.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

There is a video on YouTube of Irish people reacting to InfoWars. It is delightful.
(11-10-2017, 12:05 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Well, Donna Brazile actually WROTE that she feared for her life after Seth Rich's death.  She thought the Russians were behind it, but it would seem she didn't think his death was an accident.

Now, if you want to equate a former interim chair of the DNC with Alex Jones, I probably wouldn't argue.

She also dismissed the Russian theory (citing the FBI) and assumed it had more to do with him being white in the wrong part of DC. She said there were still thoughts in the back of her mind about people targeting Democrats, so she feared she, and any loved ones near here, could be targets if that were true. She said "it's easy when you are under that sort of stress, strain, anger, and sorrow to let your emotions ponder some dark and scary things".

I would disagree with equating her admission of immediate, but dismissed, fears following a tragedy with conspiracy theorists. 
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(11-10-2017, 12:08 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: There is a video on YouTube of Irish people reacting to InfoWars. It is delightful.
I will have to find it tomorrow. It sounds hilarious and I'm sure I'd wake up the wife, even with headphones....lol

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk
(11-10-2017, 12:17 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: She also dismissed the Russian theory (citing the FBI) and assumed it had more to do with him being white in the wrong part of DC. She said there were still thoughts in the back of her mind about people targeting Democrats, so she feared she, and any loved ones near here, could be targets if that were true. She said "it's easy when you are under that sort of stress, strain, anger, and sorrow to let your emotions ponder some dark and scary things".

I would disagree with equating her admission of immediate, but dismissed, fears following a tragedy with conspiracy theorists. 

Ehhhh, the FBI told her they saw no Russia connection, but would continue to investigate.  It doesn't appear, from excerpts I've seen, that she ever really believed Rich's death was simply a botched mugging.

It appears what you quoted was a clarifying statement from Brazile (she's made a few of those since this book came out).  Walking back the crazy isn't exactly surprising.

http://www.newsweek.com/donna-brazile-book-seth-rich-russia-white-clinton-705424
--------------------------------------------------------

(11-10-2017, 12:56 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: Ehhhh, the FBI told her they saw no Russia connection, but would continue to investigate.  It doesn't appear, from excerpts I've seen, that she ever really believed Rich's death was simply a botched mugging.

It appears what you quoted was a clarifying statement from Brazile (she's made a few of those since this book came out).  Walking back the crazy isn't exactly surprising.

http://www.newsweek.com/donna-brazile-book-seth-rich-russia-white-clinton-705424

She probably felt the need to clarify since people were running with out of context quotes and supporting conspiracy theories with them. The book in general was a media field day, for a number of reasons. 

(11-10-2017, 01:06 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: She probably felt the need to clarify since people were running with out of context quotes and supporting conspiracy theories with them. The book in general was a media field day, for a number of reasons. 

I'm not sure what in the Newsweek story, or others I've read, is "out of context".

She said what she said.  In a book.  And now she's walking it back saying what's written there in plain English is not what she meant or intended. She's under enormous pressure for what she wrote, and she's caving because, I'd guess, she is not done with politics.

And really the only point I'm making here is that it IS worthy a discussion, and not some crackpot conspiracy theory. This isn't even Clinton Cash territory - it's a book written by a Democratic and former chair of the DNC.
--------------------------------------------------------

(11-10-2017, 01:44 AM)JustWinBaby Wrote: I'm not sure what in the Newsweek story, or others I've read, is "out of context".

She said what she said.  In a book.  And now she's walking it back saying what's written there in plain English is not what she meant or intended.  She's under enormous pressure for what she wrote, and she's caving because, I'd guess, she is not done with politics.

And really the only point I'm making here is that it IS worthy a discussion, and not some crackpot conspiracy theory.  This isn't even Clinton Cash territory - it's a book written by a Democratic and former chair of the DNC.

Out of context would be suggesting that she believes it is a Russian conspiracy when all she said was that her immediate fear was that involved Russians. She dismisses it in the book.