Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Boo Birds?
(04-27-2017, 05:35 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: They cut to commercial on National Television...  that would be about the only thing, I would Boo about, we are going to get someone solid at 9 to improve the team.

They always seem to cut to commercials on us in the later rounds.

but you would be in the draft room audience commericals aren't an issue for you.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2017, 06:06 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Munoz wasn't expected to routinely sprint 60-80 yards down the field, while cutting and stopping on a dime, and leaping and then landing with a guy on your back.

No.  He was playing in the trenches, where bodies are falling all around you, where linemen get so many knee injuries that they wear braces on both knees.  How the hell do you think he got both knee injuries.  Silly, silly thing you said.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(04-27-2017, 06:06 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Munoz wasn't expected to routinely sprint 60-80 yards down the field, while cutting and stopping on a dime, and leaping and then landing with a guy on your back.

And none of Ross's injuries have limited his ability to do any of these things.
Reply/Quote
(04-27-2017, 06:10 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: but you would be in the draft room audience commericals aren't an issue for you.

Yes but the nation would not see us..  i am just saying...  lol...  which probably would not be a bad thing... but they do seem to go to commercials a lot when we are going to pick..
Reply/Quote